Chapter 52

~~~~~~~~~Somehow secret just reveal by itself~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was fiddling with the hem of my shirt as I start to think about Taehyung. These few days have been the best as we would do silly things together like ride bicycles near the Han river. He helped me get rid of Jungkook in my mind for these past few days and I appreciated it.

I look at my phone, contemplating whether I should text him or not. Maybe I should cook dinner tonight and wait for him. He's been coming home late these days and he would always come back wearing that disguise. Something is wrong but I don't think I have the right to ask his privacy.

Y/N: Come back home early. I'm going to cook dinner for us tonight as gratitude for letting me stay.

I texted him, intensely waiting for his reply. Why am I so nervous? It's just a text. Chill Y/N. I sighed.

He replies with a simple 'okay' and I scoffed at that. Does he not want to eat my food?

It doesn't matter. I should go to buy groceries after work and start a luxurious meal. It's going to be so delicious. Can't wait to see his face. I smile at myself.

Taehyung's POV:

Work was very tiring. I have consecutive meetings and the only thing that cheers me up is the dinner tonight. Y/N texted me about the dinner and I didn't know how to reply. We've been getting close but in a friendly way. I don't want my feelings to slip and let her know yet. She will freak out since she's getting over her breakup.

As usual, I drove to the apartment to find the model that has been working with Min-Jun. She never comes back. So today, I have decided to go as a CEO without any disguise. I have to get some useful information from the receptionist.

As I elegantly walk into the lobby, one of the receptionist look at me with widened eyes and her mouth gape open. It seems like she would drool for someone rich like me. After all, women are materialistic like my mother. I sighed slightly and smile at her.

I can see a deep shade of red covering her face as she started to blush. I smirk at the way I affect her. If only I have this effect on Y/N, I would be over the moon. I sat at a nearby coffee table in the lobby and gesture her to come closer to me.

She didn't hesitate and straightly walk towards me. "Sir, welcome to our Lotte apartment. Would you like to meet someone or buy a room?" The girl politely asks me as she lowers down to reveal her cleavage. Tsk. I've seen those before.

"I want to talk to you. Can you spare me some time?" I ask her with a slight smirk which she returns with a violent nod. So desperate indeed.

"Sit down, sweetheart. I just want to have a small talk if you don't mind," I gesture her to take a seat and she quietly obeyed.

"What do you want to talk about sir?" The girl immediately asks me as she started to check my attire and my face. That's right, I'm rich and handsome.

"My sister is a model who lives here. She lives in room 303. I was looking for her and I couldn't find her. Do you know where she went?" I ask her but disappointment painted her face.

"I'm sorry, sir. I can't tell you about any personal information about our residents. Please call her or contact her on your own." The girl shyly bows as she knows that her response doesn't satisfy me. I have to do something to get the information. And alcohol always works to reveal secrets.

"Would you like to have dinner with me? We can get to know each other over a bottle of wine. I would like to know everything about a beautiful girl like you." I told her with a small smirk playing on my lips (you guys know how it looks like). She replies with a sheepish grin and stood up to get an expensive bottle of wine.

"What would you like to know about me, sir?" The girl asks as she started to pour the wine into two cups. I order some steak and lobster for us to eat. Expensive food always impresses girls anyways.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask straightforwardly, knowing that these type of questions give girls hope. I know how to play them very well.

"Uh..um..no," the girl shyly replies as expected. Whether she has a boyfriend or not, she knows that I'm better than her man.

"Good. I thought you have one since you look drop-dead gorgeous," I chuckle as I started to slowly cut the steak skillfully.

After three cups of wine, she started to babble about her life. I'm so uninterested, but I have to keep nodding my head with a smile plastered on my face. This is so exhausting.

I finished my lobster and steak by the time I realize that the girl is drunk. That's when I started to throw questions.

"Honey, you are an interesting woman. Its a pleasure to meet someone like you, but would you like to do me a favor, babe?" I ask as she nods with a small hiccup.

I smile at my success and directly ask her. "Can you give me my sister's number? I think I lost it. I just need your help." I ask with my doe eyes and boxy grin. Girls mostly fall for that.

She slowly stood up but eventually fall to the ground. She's not stable and the only choice I have is to drag her slowly to the reception desk to get the information. I slowly pull her up as she wraps her arms around my waist. Her face smashed into my chest and she let out a quiet giggle.

When I successfully bring her to the desk. She started to open the pages of a notebook, but she ends up passing out. How can this girl get drunk so fast? It is only been three cups. I sighed as I grab the book from her hand.

I look for room number 303 in the book and I saw the phone number. But what surprised me the most was the name of the room owner. It was clearly labeled with bold letters: BAEK AREUM. The name caught my attention. Is this the same Areum that I know? I quickly dialed the number on my phone and she picks it up.

"Hello?" She answer and the voice was very familiar to me. I should start making excuses.

"Areum? It's me, Kim Taehyung," I told her, desperately hoping that she knows me so the situation wouldn't become awkward.

"Oh. I was waiting for your call. Are you going to offer me a job, CEO?" The girl teasingly asks me as the realization hit me. Baek Areum and Min-Jun created all this shit for Y/N. No wonder Y/N has dinner with Areum. She was planning something. And I can fish it out from Min-Jun since he is the most wanted person in Seoul. I just need to threaten him with the police.

I couldn't help but smile at my accomplishment. Finally, I found the girl. Things are going to be better soon. I'm working for you Y/N. I smile and I quickly drove back home, leaving the receptionist on a chair. She wouldn't see me again anyway.

As I open the front door. I was greeted by silence. I slowly walk toward the delicious smell and saw Y/N laying on the kitchen counter, falling asleep. Shit. I forgot about dinner.

I silently hit myself as I saw a tired Y/N sleeping on the kitchen counter with her head down. She must be so exhausted since she cooks 10 meals. I saw all the delicious combinations that she made and started to feel guilty.

I don't think she will ever forgive me for this. I keep on screwing up things. Ugh. I sigh as I try to carry her back to my bed.

"Kim Taehyung. I hate you," she tiredly whispers as I started to feel the pang of guilt. Yes, you should hate me. I'm sorry.

TO BE CONTINUED...