"Yeah, unnie I will." I said and gave them a one last hug before leaving.

I rode a taxi and tell the specific place where I wanna go. I took this chance to buy them since I am already here in Japan. I payed the taxi driver when I arrived. I go straight to the kids section to look for that thing.

"Pikachu..." I said looking where Pikachu stuffs is.

"There."

I was startled when someone in his familiar husky voice said. Pointing at the area where the whole Pokemon cast can be found. Why is he here?! What is he doing here?!

"Thank you." Giving him a slight nod. Still refusing to look at him since I already knew who it was.

The fuck is he doing here?! Damn! My knees almost fall out of shock and nervous!

I tried to breath in and out to calm myself down. I have to focus. So, I go straight to the Pokemon section. Looking for a Pokemon mini figure. But guess what, I am getting anxious by his presence! Why is he following me?!

Oh there it is! I found it. Soobin wants the complete characters so I was careful to find those and I did found one. "There!" I tried reaching it on the top shelve but it's too high. I can't reach it!

I was startled when someone took it for me. It was him again! "That's all?" He asked. This mall is selling expensive toys and I can't afford buying many of them. I am saving my money for Soobin since he's going to start schooling soon. That's why I nodded at him as a answer. I was about to get the box on his hand when he immediately left. I saw him going to the counter to pay.

"Hey! Jungkook wait! I can pay!" I said when I stopped him by holding his wrist.

He looked at my hand that is holding his wrist before looking at me again. "I know." He answered in a serious tone.

"Then let me." I reached out for my other hand. Still holding his wrist.

"No." My jaw dropped when he walks again. I almost fall on the floor when he removed my hands on his wrist to intertwined it with his.

Damn this Jeon! What is he doing! Fuck my face is heating up.

I tried pulling my hands away, but the more I pulled it the more his held tighten. I sighed in defeat. I just crossed my other arm and let my eyes roam around. "Wait." I said stopping him on paying. I walked to the stuff toy section of the pokemon.

And of course he's with me because our hands are still intertwined! He makes me so damn nervous! I can even my heart beat, beating so darn fast and loud! Dear lord, why is he acting like this? This is the first time we met after five years and now he's intertwining our hands. My god!

He wants to pay huh? *evil grins*

I took a small balbasaur, charmander, squirtle and oshawott stuff toy. And since Jungkook was standing beside me, I gave those four small stuff toys on him. To what I did made our hands unclasped. Yes, finally--

Or not. Because he took a basket and put all of the stuffs there before intertwining our hands again. I have no choice to let him be, I can't stop him anyways.

I pulled him where the pikachu stuff toys is. While I am choosing what to pick, I saw Jungkook beside me. He was staring at me confused. Tilting his head to the side like he was thinking why am I buying some pokemon toys.

"When did you become a child? I didn't know you are a pokemon fan." He asked, he was really confused.

That's your Son's toys, dumbass!

I just rolled my eyes on him. God! He even accused me playing with this pokemon toys! What am I a kid? He's stressing me out. Especially our still intertwined hands! Aigoo. It's your Son's toys okay? He loves pokemon so much.

This time I am the one who holds the pikachu stuff toy since Jungkook was already struggling on holding the other stuffs on the basket. I watched how the total worth came out on the counter. The price that I chose was really expensive so he's going to pay a big amount for those stuff.

Well, at least that's for his Son. He should really pay for those since I was paying for Soobin's every day needs ever since I gave birth to him.

But guess what, that amount doesn't affect or bother him! It looks like he was only paying for his today's dinner. What the heck! Oh well, what do I expect, they have gotten more popular now. After paying, Jungkook brought all the paper bags before he exits the store, pulling me again with him.

"Hey! Wait! Give me that, I'm going home, Jungkook!" I said. He stop to face me. It was so sudden that made stopped walking too. We are now inches away from each other that I could feel his hot minty breath fanning my face.

Fucking shit, why does my eyes stopped on his lips! It was so awkward! Especially when I saw him smirked. Huhu, what have you done, Lisa.

"Uh..." I walked backwards to distance each other. We're too close to each other! And I can't take that.

"It's still eight o'clock." He look at his Rolex wrist watch. "The closing hours of this mall are usually nine. So, we could still eat. Let's go." I was startled when he started walking again.

"Wait! I didn't agree--"

"You haven't eat your dinner yet, Lisa. You want it or not, you're going to eat with me."

~ Anndeukie

Fangirl 4 | Liskookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें