Making The Plan

Ming: I'm starting to wonder about Yo and P'Pha...

Kit: What? Why?

Ming: Yo said not to make plans next weekend so we could do a sleepover movie thing again, and P'Pha is just going along with it

Ming: And they're holding it in my room!

Kit: 555+

Ming: Not funny...

Kit: To me it is. Why are you being so shy?? This isn't like you at all, Ming.

Ming: Not being shy, I just...

Kit: Yes?

Ming: It's not going to last, and I'll be left with nothing. They're gonna get bored.

Kit: :(

Kit: Listen, I doubt they're gonna get bored of you. That would've happened ages ago if so.

Ming: So mean to me

Kit: 555

Ming: Oh, fuck, Yo wants us all to sleep on the floor! In a big pile! Why is he doing this to me???

Kit: Stop whining

Ming: I'm not

Kit: Ming, you forget, I can tell when you're whining even via text. Knock it off.

Kit: I stand by my statement. You need to talk to them.

Ming: I can't.

Kit: Sheesh...you're really dense.

Ming: ???

Ming: What's that supposed to mean?? <.<

Kit: Look, I've noticed little things. They're paying more attention to you. In fact, I think they started hanging around you more shortly after we broke up.

Ming: That's because Yo is worried about me as his best friend

Kit: Idiot

Kit: Yo has been flirting with you nonstop

Ming: He's not flirting. That's just how he plays around with me.

Kit: >.<

Kit: I wish I could reach through this phone and strangle you!

Kit: Okay, then how about Pha? What's his excuse?

Ming: What do you mean? O.o

Kit: Ming, he looks at you and Yo when you two are together as if you're a full course meal. He likes seeing you with Yo.

Ming: Maybe they're just looking to experiment with a third person? It doesn't mean anything.

Kit: Fuck you

Kit: The three of you deserve each other