Chapter 15

The Distracted Timothy

"Alam mo, bro, kung pababayaan mo lang din naman 'yang chicks mong friend, ibigay mo na lang sa akin." I rolled my eyes on what just Paolo said. Paglalaruan lang naman niya 'yan, e.

"Saan mo ba nakuha 'yang ganyang kagandang nilalang? Mukhang diwata, bro." Bryan added.

"You two, just shut up. She's my friend and you don't deserve her."

"Mas lalo ka na, kung ako sa'yo ginerlfriend ko na 'yan. Nagsasayang ka ng tao e no, mukhang mabait naman din."

"Oo nga. Mas maganda pa 'yan kaysa kay Jenny."

"Ah, Jenny pa rin ako, man. Mas sexy 'yun e! Mas malaki." napailing na lang ako sa sinabi ni Paolo. Taking Proverbs away from them was a good idea.

"Kung sa bagay." sagot pa ni Bryan.

Maya-maya ay dumating si Angelo, don't know where the hell this hoe came from. "Man, if I were you, I'd rather ditch that Jenny. Look at your friend there." napalingon kami sa itinuro ni Angelo. "That asshole is making a move."

What the hell?

I stood up and headed there. Naabutan kong nag-uusap pa rin sila. No, they're not talking, all I can see is that asshole is trying to scare Proverbs. Look at Proverbs face, she's obviously frightened by whatever the hell that guy is talking about. Nanahimik 'yung tao, nang-iistorbo.

Saktong pagtayo ni Proverbs ay agad ko siyang inakbayan. "What the hell, Dude?"

The hoe raised his hands as if I was going to arrest him. Lol. Gay. "Hell, she just said that she doesn't have a boyfriend." he said, shaking his head.

"She's already mine, Dude. Go find yours." the only thing I could say. Pinagalitan pa ako ni Proverbs habang pabalik kami sa pwesto namin. Tsk. Ang arte. I'm not lying tho. She said that she's my guardian angel. Therefore, she's mine.

Since I don't have any choice, I let my friends to bond with her. The program started and everyone stood up to see Jessica with her pink ball gown. Hindi na ako nag-abalang tumayo. Nakita ko naman na, e.

Napatingin ako kay Proverbs. Nakatalikod siya sa gawi ko so kitang-kita ko ang likod niya. I hate seeing her back. It freaks the hell out me.

She didn't know, she's not aware what was happened after she fainted. I saw her wings. And that made me freeze. She kept telling me that her wings were awaken, repeatedly and unconsciously. I thought she would going to tell me what was the meaning of it when she woke up but it seems like she doesn't remember every single thing. I even asked her if her back's still hurt but all I got is frown. This is shit.

I thought Naver would help us but he's a fucking stupid ass telling us to avoid love. What the hell?

But at the same time, truth was said, she's just my angel and so I am her object, and we must not forget that. I think I was the one who forgot. I was willing to take the blame when I was expecting that Naver would tell us that I wasn't changing after all... or am I?

But the answer was love? That is not convincing.

Her so called feather necklace was the one who made me realize. When her wings were gradually disappearing, the feather on her necklace was coming back to its visible form at the same time, and right after that, my phone suddenly rang, it was my aunt reported that my parents were returned their lives. It made sense tho.

After that, I decided to try seriously this time, no cursing and no more plays.

"Bro? Himala at hindi ka masyadong umiinom this time?" ngiti lamang ang naibigay ko kay Ian sa tanong niya. "Nakakapanibago."