Chapter 11

Gabrielle POV
I awoke from my sleep feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned over on my side and saw Nate soundly asleep next to me. He looked completely differently from his typical rough exterior; he actually looked like a cute little puppy. His hair was slightly messed up and his light snores made him even more adorable.

I admired his gorgeous features for a couple of minutes before sighing and lightly shaking him awake.

"Nate it's- " I say before briefly looking at my phone and checking the time, which was 7:15am.

"It's 7:15 we have to get ready for school." I yawned before stretching.

I felt his arms tighten against my waist. "No, lets just stay in." He said. His voice sounded so raspy which made him even more hot.

"Nate I can't, I'm new and I can't afford to miss school this early in, let's just go please." I pleaded looking down at the sleeping boy.

I heard him give a groan before sitting up beside me.

"Okay fine but just so you know don't expect for me to talk to you today in school, I don't want Maddy to know anything about us." He said before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"You're such an ass Nate Jacobs!" I yelled to him before he shut the door to his bathroom.

I sighed before getting up and going to his closet. I made the decision to wear one of his hoodies and sweatpants.

I know he'll probably hate me but I don't care, he's the one who invited me over and confessed his feelings so I'm not the one to blame if his relationship goes to shit.

I slipped out of my clothes and put on his hoodie and sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun before going out his room and into the hallway to use the other bathroom.

I went in the bathroom mans searched for a spare toothbrush; after 5 minutes of searching I finally found one. I proceeded to brush my teeth for a couple of minutes before heading back into the room to see a dripping wet Nate with a towel hung low on his waist.

"Hurry up I don't want to be late." I say checking the time which was now 7:30am.

"Don't fucking rush me." He says before turning to face me.

He stared blankly at me before saying, "You're not wearing that."

"Yes I am. I have no other clothes to wear, it's not a big deal Nate." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"After all you were the one who insisted I come over at one in the morning and spend the night on a school night dude." I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine but if Maddy says anything, just ignore and please don't say anything." Nate semi pleaded before going to his closet to get dressed.

"Fine dickhead." I said plainly before going downstairs.

Before I left the room, I heard Nate chuckle.

For the next five minutes I just played games on my phone before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I turned and saw Nate coming down and walking up to me.

"Come on Gabby." He says before opening the front door.

Gabby? When did he start calling me that.

We got into the car and he started driving to our school.

"When did you come up with the nickname Gabby?" I asked.

"Just now, do you not like it?" He asked before quickly glancing at me and then back at the road.

"No, it's cool. I just didn't peg you for the nickname type of guy." I say before looking out of the window.

I felt his fingers interlock with mine and plant a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

If bipolar was a person, it would definitely be Nate because one minute he hates me and then the next he's being so sweet; like dude make up your mind.

I turned and gave him a weak smile.

"You know everything I said last night was true, I do genuinely like you Gabrielle." He says with sincerity laced in his voice.

I turned my head at the sound of those words.

"If you genuinely liked me then you wouldn't be playing the field. You have a girlfriend which you say you love and want to be with but you're leading me on to believe that you want something with me. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You're going to have to choose Nate." I say getting agitated.

"But I don't want to." He says getting agitated as well.

"Well if you truly want me, then you better." I say sternly before yanking my hand away from his.

We pulled up to the school and I instantly hopped out the car, not wanting to hear another word from Nate.

I'm tired of his games.

~End Of School Day~

I walked out of the school building and instantly remembered that Nate was my ride to school and my car was still at his house.

I decided to wait for him because I know he'd be free since practice was cancelled today.

I waited for about 5 minutes before I saw Nate and Maddy wall hand in hand towards his car.

"Well this is going to be a shit show." I breathed out before making my way over to the both of them.

Dun Dun Dun..... I'm leaving you guys with a cliffhanger. Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter and thanks so much for the engagement on this story, I greatly appreciate all the love and support. You guys are the best *virtual hugs* what do you guys predict is going to happen, feel free to leave it in the comments *teehee I sound like a YouTuber*😭 bye love you guys, please stay safe💕