CHAPTER 1

GABRIELLE

"Mom I'm leaving out!" I shouted as I opened the front door and began to walk to my car.

I heard the faint voice of mom yell "ok" as I shut the door behind me.

I walked to my car and began to drive to another new high school. Quite frankly I'm hoping this is the last one because I'm tired of being the new girl and having to introduce myself. It's fucking exhausting.

While I was driving I decided to play some music.

I decided to play expectations by Lauren Jauregi. I fucking loved this song to death. I hummed along as I pulled into the school's parking lot. I parked my car and then swung my backpack over my shoulder.

I got out my car and fixed my outfit which consisted of a high waisted black mini skirt white long sleeve crop top and and black high heels. I know it's a bit much for school but hey ya girl likes to dress to impress. I never know who I might meet.

I strutted confidently to the entrance of the building and began to walk to my assigned locker which was number 224 if I remover correctly from what the principal had told me yesterday during my private orientation since I came late during the summer. I relentlessly searched for the locker until I found it.

"Perfect." I sighed as I found it and began to put the locker combo in. The locker successfully popped open and I began to put my books in the confined space.

"Hiya!" I heard someone exclaim behind me.

I turned around and it was a very pretty blonde standing behind me.

I stared at her in annoyance before nodding my head and turning back to my locker.

"Weirdo." I thought as I rolled my eyes and continued my task.

"It looks like you're new here and I just wanted to say hi and see if you needed any help." The blonde girl said to me in a cheerful tone.

She's a little too chipper for my taste but hey I need the social interaction.

I turned around and smiled at her. "Thanks but I think I got it."

"Oh ok by the way I'm Jules." She said extending her hand for me to shake.

I shook her hand and then closed my locker.

"Do you mind if I walk with you?" Jules asked.

"Oh sure I don't mind." I smiled as pleasantly as I could.

As you're probably sensing I'm not much of a people's person. I just rather stick to myself most of the time, I mean it's not like I'll be sticking around anytime soon so there's no reason to form any long lasting emotional bond with anyone.

As we were walking to class I glanced to my right and saw a tall boy with dark hair and eyes and he was talking to a stunningly gorgeous girl with chocolate hair and eyes.

They were holding hands and leaning against the lockers before kissing each other.

"Ooo he's cute." I subconsciously said out loud.

"You don't want him, he's trouble." Jules said with a disgusted grimace.

" I like trouble though." I said as I turned the hallway corner.
******************************************
The whole school day was boring as predictable.

But I did meet the rest of Jules friends which consisted of Rue, Lexi, and Kat.

They seemed like cool girls. Maybe I'll make some friends along the way this school year.

As I was walking out the building I bumped into someone or should I say they bumped into me and completely knocked me over.

"Oh shit sorry." I heard a husky voice say as he gently helped me up.

I looked up and it was the boy that I saw earlier.

"No it's cool." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"You're new here huh?" He asked me cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes why?" I asked curiously.

"Because you're actually being nice to me everyone else are usually assholes." He said rolling his eyes.

Even while he's annoyed he's hot as fuck. I just want to climb him like a tree.

"Well I'm different from everyone else." I smiled before beginning to walk off to my car.

"Hey what's your name?" He asked.

"Gabrielle." I said turning around smiling.

"Nice to meet you Gabrielle, I'm Nate." He smirked at me.

"Yeah same to you dude." I said before turning around and walking back to my car.

I could feel his eyes staring at my ass which made me smirk to myself.

I unlocked my car and began to drive back home.

Maybe this town isn't so bad after all.