Chapter 8

GABRIELLE
"Nate I have something to tell you." I said shyly biting down on my bottom lip.

Nate gave me a concerned look before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Well I kinda- I- it's-"

"Just spit it out Gabrielle!" Nate demanded looking at me impatiently.

"I'm a virgin." I said looking anywhere but Nate's piercing eyes.

It was complete silence for about a minute and I took that as my cue to leave.

I sighed in disappointment and began to get off of the bed to look for my underwear when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Who said for you to leave?" Nate asked.

I turned to look at him. I know complete confusion was etched all over my face because Nate let out a hearty laugh that filled the enemies room.

" I don't mind that you're a virgin it's actually hot as hell that I'm the only one that's touched your body like this." Nate said before licking his plump pink lips that I grew to love so much.

"Really? I thought you would be so turned off." I said turning my body to face his.

Nate smirked before placing a loose curl behind my ear. Nate leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I could never see that as a turn off because it just means that your mines and that I own every inch of your body." He smiled devilishly at me.

His brown eyes so dark that they're almost black pierced into my hazel one's I felt completely in a trance.

I couldn't muster the words to reply so I simply kissed him deeply.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling himself closer to me. Nate ran his fingers through my curly hair and lightly tugged on it which caused me to let out a soft moan.

He grabbed my thigh and place me on top of him so now I was straddling him. I moved my hips back and forth against his hardening dick.

Our tongues collided with each other and began to fight for dominance which he won.

I then felt him pull out his dick out from his pants.

"You ready?" He asked.

I simply nodded.

'Ding'
'Ding'
'Ding'

" Ughhh fuck!" Nate exclaimed before placing me beside him so that he could reach his phone.

I watched him unlock his phone and text whoever was messaging him.

"I'm sorry Gabrielle but Maddy wants to see me so you'll have to get out. I'll hit you up whenever I feel like it." He said bluntly before walking to his bathroom.

I felt mortified honestly. I couldn't believe he would just leave like that was nothing because it was something to me. Hell I was about to lose the most precious thing to me.

I got up from the bed and searched for my underwear.

I found them under his bed. I grabbed them and slipped them back on. I also put on my shoes and grabbed my book bag.

I left his room without another word and proceeded to walk out the door.

I had to walk back to the school because I left my car in the school parking lot like the dumbass I am.

It was a good 20 minute walk before I reached the school parking lot.

I walked up to my car and unlocked it.

I threw my backpack inside and climbed into the driver's seat.

I proceeded to drive home with tears in my eyes daring to fall.

"Fuck Nate Jacobs!" I exclaimed while driving home.