Chapter 10

Gabrielle
"Ugh he's utterly hopeless." I thought out loud.

I put my phone down and continued to do my agonizingly, long algebra homework.

I then felt my phone vibrate again.

I looked at my notifications and saw that Nate has texted me again. Yayyyyyyy. Note the sarcasm.

Clown 🤡🥱
Come over

Gabrielle
No

Clown🤡🥱
Don't make me have to come get you.

Gabrielle
Dude I don't want to see you

Clown🤡🥱
Just please fucking come over Gabby, I just really want to see you.

Gabrielle
Ughhh fine, you big ass man child😑

I rolled my eyes as I threw my phone on the bed. I sighed as I looked in my closet for an outfit to wear. I decided on some leggings and an over sized hoodie and my nikes.

The fit:

(Btw I love Madison Beer🥺❤️)

I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed downstairs quietly since my mom was asleep and she wouldn't approve of me going to see a boy on a school night especially at 1:00am.

I quietly opened my front door and closed it gently.

I walked to my car and unlocked the door. I started the engine and began driving to Nate's house.

I don't even know why I agreed to go there, I absolutely hate him but there's a part of me that likes him. I know there's more to him than meets the eye. I just don't know what it is yet. All I see when I look in his eyes is pain and a part of me wants to help but I also know that you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped. I'll only end up hurting myself.

Before I know it, I'm in front of his residence.

I text him and let him know I'm outside.

I park my car in his driveway and make my way to the front door. I heard the knob jiggle before a half naked Nate opens the door.

"Come in." He says plainly before heading upstairs.

I roll my eyes before closing the door behind me.

I jog up the stairs and make my way to his room which I haven't seen in a while ever since our little hookup.

"What do you want dude?" I asked obviously annoyed.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch all the time?" Nate asked sitting on his bed staring blankly at me.

I scoff at his question before answering. "Maybe if you weren't such a dick to me then I'd be a little bit nicer to you." I sassed before taking a seat in his dresser.

"I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." Nate mocked as he faked pouted at me.

This son of a bitch.

"Listen here I'm leaving, I didn't come over to be fucking taunted by you. Goodbye Jacobs." I said before turning to leave.

As I was getting up, I felt his hand grab my wrist and turn me around.

"Don't leave Gabs, I'm sorry okay. I'm not good with this emotional shit." He says clearly frustrated while pulling at the ends of his hair with his free hand.

I looked at the obviously distraught boy. I sighed in defeat before bringing my arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug.

He gently wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I ran my hand through his hair before pulling away from our sweet embrace which was quite foreign. He's always been so rough; I was starting to think he didn't have a sweet side.

I walked over to his bed and took off my jean jacket and threw it on the floor.

I then laid down on his bed and patted the space beside me. He did as suggested and laid beside me before wrapping his arms around my waist and hoisting me up to straddle him.

The action took me by surprise but I honestly didn't mind it at all.

"I missed you." He says quietly while playing with the strings on my hoodie.

I looked into his deep brown eyes and saw something I hadn't before, sadness.

"Well you could've fooled me, you've been pretty busy with your girlfriend, and by the way she's the biggest bitch I ever met. I don't know why you're with her honestly." I say shrugging my shoulders, jealousy obviously in my voice as I spoke about the girl that obviously had his heart.

"Well I honestly do miss you. It's something about you that just draws me in. And as far as Maddie, her and I have been through a lot together and I just love her, simple as that. No one can take her spot in my heart. I know I'm not the best to her and she isn't to me but we work together." He says softly smiling at me while continuing to play with the string on my hoodie.

I felt a pang of hurt in my heart while listening to him say that. Even though I say I hate him, I really don't. I just like him a lot but the shit he does is a huge turn off. Listening to him talk about Maddie in that way made me feel like complete shit.

"Oh well if you love her so much, then why am I here, instead of her?" I asked cocking my head the side and lightly caressing his cheek.

He looked intently at me before saying, "Because even though I may love her, I'm falling for you ten times harder."

"So guys that concludes this update. Sorry it took forever for me to update, I just haven't been feeling like writing honestly but I'm going to try to update as much as I can. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope all of you are safe and well. Love you 😍"