Chapter 6

NATE
Gabrielle and I snuck out the back entrance. We hurried to my car and quickly hopped in.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this." Gabrielle whined while rolling her eyes.

"You're the one who said you wanted to fuck." I said turning to her and smiling.

She turned and smiled sweetly at me before leaning over and kissing my lips sweetly.

Hmmmm I loved the way her lips felt against mine.

I tangled my hand in her soft hair and gently pulled her closer to me.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth and roughly caressed hers with mine.

I heard her moan in pleasure which got me rock hard.

I pulled back and said "Let's go."
********************************************
I pulled in front of my house and parked my car in the driveway.

I led her upstairs to my bedroom.

"Nice decor Nate." She teases while scanning my bland bedroom.

"Well I'm not really a fashionable guy." I said flatly.

"So what do" My voice hitched in my throat as I saw her pick up the picture frame that contained my family.

My oh so fucked up family. My biggest shame, guilt, and burden all wrapped up into one photo.

"Oh wow your family looks perfect." Gabrielle said smiling down at the deceiving photo.

"We'll spend one week with them and you'd think otherwise." I said before snatching the frame from her hand and putting it into my drawer.

"Ouch touchy subject I guess." She said taken aback raising her hands in surrender.

"I didn't invite you to my house to talk about my family I brought you here to fuck the living life outta you." I said bluntly.

I saw her roll her eyes before plopping down on my bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and looking at me endearingly.

"Why you gotta be so cold Nate." She asked, her brown eyes piercing into mine. It felt as if she was looking into my soul.

I walked over to her and gently hovered abound her.

"Because that's just who I am." I said before lightly kissing her lips.

She kissed back immediately while wrapping her soft arms around my neck.

My large hands wandered all over her petite body hungrily.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth and proceeded to move my hands up her tight dress.

She lightly bit my lip which was quite surprising but it only turned me on more.

I pushed her dress up around her waist and began to gently slide her lace underwear down her legs.

I rubbed her clit which made her moan in my mouth.

I drew small circles on her clit slowly I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head in ecstasy.

I then quicker the pace and I watched as she made an O shape with her mouth meaning that she was very much turned on.

I then abruptly stopped which cause her to open her eyes and pout at me.

I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor.

I leaned down and pecked her lips one more time before gently kissing her stomach and stopping just above her pussy.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She simply nodded and with that I attached my mouth to her clit.

I heard a gasp come from Gabrielle's mouth which meant that she obviously liked it.

I swirled my tongue gently on her clit savoring the her incredible taste.

She tasted like water which I loved.

I drew shapes on her clit with my tongue and quicker the pace.

I felt her firmly grab my hair which made me moan into her pussy.

" oh fuck Nate." She moaned sexily.

I continued licking her clit before inserting two fingers into her.

I curved my fingers to hit her g spot and thrusted in and out of her at a quick pace that matched my tongue movements.

"Oh my god Nate!!!!!! You're so good!!!" She exclaimed while gripping my hair.

I began to feel her legs shake while I was eating her out.

I smirked to myself before taking my fingers out of her and replacing them with my tongue.

"Gotdamnnnnnn Nate wtf!!!!!" Gabrielle moaned.

I swirled my tongue inside of her rapidly and within minutes her legs were a shaking mess and she came in my mouth. I licked up the remainder of her juices before looking up at her smiling.