You're Not Eating:

This was requested. Starving yourself is something I know all too well. I use to skip meals all the time until I realized through music and influencers that it's not healthy. Please seek help if you're struggling with food. You are not alone. Admitting you have a problem is nothing to be ashamed of 💙

P.S. thank you for 50k 🥺

Diego:
"Baby...why?"

He was distraught when he found out. You'd been at skipping meals for a few weeks now and he was starting to notice something was wrong. He sat you down and eased you into the conversation. You broke down in tears and admitted everything to him. He wrapped you up in his arms and held you as you cried. He would make sure to remind you every single day how beautiful you were and everytime you ate a bite of food he'd praise you.

Luther:
"Honey...please don't cry."

He was confused when he found out. He noticed your body changing and how you'd barely eat. He confronted you without beating around the bush. Your eyes filled with tears and you closed yourself off. He would sit with you and wait until you wanted to talk. He understood because he sometimes felt that way. He put his arm around you and just let you rant. He would kiss your head and remind you how much he loves who you are. He'd make sure you ate well and the right way.

Five:
"Darling...why didn't you tell me?"

He was worried when he found out. He knew something was up when you stopped eating on your donut dates every week. He didn't know how to approach it so he asked you point blank. When you denied he investigated and then when he saw you again he demanded you tell him. You were crying and he would hug you tightly. He'd pet your hair and tell you sweet little things. Every day forward he'd help you until you felt better. He complimented you every chance he got.

Ben:
"Sweetie....don't be ashamed of it."

He was very sad when he figured it out. He knew you were insecure but he didn't think it'd go this far. You suddenly stopped eating and he was immediately on your case. You spilled every little thing you found wrong with your body. He would hold you tightly and let you cry. He'd let you finished before he would talk to you. He would be there for you every step of the way with encouraging words and compliments. He wouldn't leave your side until he knew you were okay.

Klaus:
"Sugarplum....you should've told me."

He was upset when he found out. He knew something was wrong but he didn't know what. So when he figured it out he was upset you didn't tell him. You guys would get into a little argument about it and it would end with you crying. He would soften up and hug you, apologizing to you. He knew it would be hard for you to get through it so everyday he would help you to work through your problem. He would encourage you and be there for you when you had your bad days. He would put his silliness aside and be serious for you.