The Incident Pt 2

i thought i was going to leave this book dormant until s3 because i didn't think anyone was still into TUA, but after reading some of your comments, i'm happy y'all are still reading.

honestly, i think we all need some laughs and some uwu's (do people still say that?) anyway, i just want to bring joy. im happy y'all still enjoy reading the content i put out. i hope it brings a smile or a laugh out of just one person.

anyway, enough of my rambling. enjoy crackhead hargreeves pt 2

REMINDER: Vanya is referred to as "V" and is written as they/them since we don't know how they'll be written into the show.

"Mama, your name will be Martha and I'll name your babies Ronald, Hubie, Susan, and Timothy."

"Ben, what're you doing?"

Ben jumped and immediately spun around, hiding the box. Diego stood there with his arms crossed, leaning against the doorway. Ben smiled sheepishly at him and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

It was getting colder outside and Ben had something in his brain telling him they couldn't stay outside. The winters there were really bad and if something were to have happened to them, he wouldn't forgive himself. He had grown way too attached.

Sure, he was attacked by the angry mama, but he forgave her. He had started secretly leaving food out to gain the territorial mother's trust and it worked. After a few times, she started letting him pet her. Then she started bringing the babies around and Ben instantly fell in love.

The babies were only a month old so they were vulnerable to the horrid conditions of the weather. He couldn't just risk them dying or getting sick, so he set a trap to catch them. It worked and now he had to figure out what to do with them.

"U-Uh...nothing?" Ben replied.

Diego raised an eyebrow, "What's behind your back?"

Ben felt one of the babies start to claw at his shirt, "Nothing you need to worry about."

Then one of the babies made a noise and Diego's eyes widened.

"Ben you did not!" He exclaimed.

Ben groaned and reached behind him, peeling the baby off him.

"B-But look at him!" Ben held him up. "Ronald, say hi to uncle Diego!"

"We told you to leave the raccoons alone!"

"But Diego! It's supposed to be a horrible winter! They'll die!" Ben pleaded, holding the baby close to his chest.

Diego walked up to him and couldn't help but pet the little raccoon in his brother's arms. He had to admit, the babies were really cute.

Diego sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Where do you plan on keeping them?"

Ben thought for a second, "Well, will you take me to get a cage?"

"Who's gonna watch them?"

"Have any of you see- Ben seriously?" Five blinked into the room and facepalmed.

Ben sheepishly smiled, "Ronald, say hi to uncle Five."

"You named the-okay you know what, I'm not even surprised." Five replied, shaking his head.

Ben chuckled and handed Ronald to Diego, who awkwardly took the baby. Ben then picked up Hubie and Susan, holding them up like a proud dad.

"This one is Susan, this is Hubie," he said, then he set Susan down and picked up Timothy, "and this little dude is Timothy."