Ben Imagine: "5 Minutes!"

this was requested.

and V is Vanya.

Ben valued every moment he spent with you. Even if it was only for a short time, any time spent with you was the highlight of his day. You brought him so much joy and you made him feel so special. He made sure you felt just the same amount.

He showered you with love and affection as much as he could. He adored every inch of you. He was always telling you how beautiful you were and how much he loved you. He was always hugging you and kissing you. In public he'd always have his arm around you.

It was the little things he did for you that made you love him more everyday. He would always walk closer to traffic and make you walk on the opposite side closer to the buildings when you were out. He'd randomly bring you treats to work and he would leave little notes in your lunch bag. He even goes as far as cleaning up your apartment as a surprise if he knew you were stressed.

"You look so cute today!"

"I'm in my pajamas, Ben."

"You look your best when you aren't trying."

"Bennerino! Have you seen my leather pants?"

Ben groaned, "In the laundry room, Klaus!"

Ben invited you over for a movie night and you happily agreed. What he didn't tell you was that all of his siblings were going to be home. You didn't mind seeing them, they were a fun bunch. It's just Ben hated having his time with you interrupted. He gets really upset.

You just smiled at him and climbed on to his bed. He immediately pulled you into his arms. You got comfortable and he put on a disney movie on your laptop. It was nice and he was very warm.

"Ben! Are dolphins mammals?" Luther asked, barging into the room.

"No they're not!" Diego exclaimed, popping up behind him.

Ben huffed, "Yes, they're mammals. Now go away!"

"Ha! I told you!" Luther exclaimed.

"Okay well-" and then their voices trailed off down the hall.

You laughed at his siblings and Ben just looked aggravated. You smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He just wanted you all to himself and was slowly growing annoyed that it isn't happening. You just grinned and snuggled back into him.

It wasn't even 10 minutes before Ben had pulled you into his lap. He didn't want to do anything, especially with his siblings there, he just wanted you as close as possible. His lips made their way to your jaw and neck. Not in a seductive way, but in more of a loving way.

"Ben have you see-oh! Sorry, I didn't know Y/N was here. I'll just go ask Allison, sorry." V said, peeking their head in the room and then leaving.

Ben found it hard to really get mad at V, only because they knew boundaries and apologized for breaking them. Ben just rolled his eyes and looked at you. You shrugged and snuggled back into him.

Ben tried to avoid having a date night at his place as much as he could. He loved having you at the academy, but having quiet time alone was nearly impossible. He wanted you to have a good relationship with his siblings but at the same time, he loathed when they were home when you were around.

"Ben! Would you and Y/N like some cookies? I made them fresh just now and wanted to bring you two some before Diego and Klaus eat them all." Grace said, walking in the room.

Ben smiled, "Sure, thanks mom!"

"You're welcome, sweetie. You two have fun, okay?" And with that, she left the room.

He set the plate on the bed and you two munched on them. Grace always supplied you two with treats whenever you were over. You were grateful Ben had her for a mom, even if she was a robot. She seemed to genuinely care for each of them.

Ben had incredible patience when it came to his siblings, especially Klaus. Though, he just wanted more than 10 minutes without interruption from his time with you. He just wanted to hold you and kiss you without anyone barging in.

Ben paused the movie and leaned down to kiss you. He wouldn't try anything with his siblings around, but a little makeout would never hurt anyone. He deepend the kiss and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He slipped his tongue in your mouth and tangled his hands in your hair.

Ben's lips were really soft and fit perfectly on yours. He was always really gentle with you whenever you two kissed. He ran his hands through your hair, rubbed your back, and cupped your face. His hands would wonder around your body but unless he wanted more, they're never go below the belt.

"I love you." Ben mumbled against your lips.

"I love y-"

"-Ben! Good, you're home, oh hello Y/N. Listen, I need you to help me bury a body." Five said, walking into the room.

Ben pulled away from you and glared at Five, "I'm busy!"

Five raised an eyebrow, "Well, just don't be too loud. I guess I'll just ask Klaus. Good to see you, Y/N."

Ben rolled his eyes and motioned for Five to leave. Five just silently left and Ben looked at you with an annoyed look. You just smiled at him and pecked his lips. He sighed and then smiled at you. Even if he was angry at his siblings, he could never be angry around you.

"Have I ever told you just how beautiful I think you are?" He asked, moving hair out of your face.

"Only every day since we got-"

"BEN! TELL LUTHER THAT DOLPHINS CAN'T BREATHE UNDER WATER!"

"DIEGO THEY'RE SEA ANIMALS, OF COURSE THEY BREATHE UNDER WATER!"

Ben growled, "I'll be right back."

He lifted you off him and marched out of his room. He stomped down to Diego's room. You got up and silently followed him. He went into Diego's room and Diego just looked at his brother.

"Tell him-" Diego started.

"-5 minutes! I just want 5 minutes with Y/N with no interruptions! You two either look up your answers in a book or ask Five! I want to be able to hug and kiss my partner without anyone interrupting us. Everytime I have them here, none of you know how to leave us alone! I want you to have a relationship with Y/N, but good god I want you to also leave us alone!"

Luther and Diego blinked at him a few times. You smiled kindly at them and grabbed Ben's arm gently.

"It's okay, Ben. Boys, just look up your questions next time, okay? Come on, lets go back and lay down." You piped up, pulling Ben out of the room.

Ben pouted all the way there and continued to pout when he sat down on his bed.

"I just want quiet time with you." He whined.

You chuckled, sitting on his lap, "I know bubs, but you can't have peace with 6 siblings, 4 of which are your brothers. There's no such thing as peace."

"I know...but I value my time with you." He replied, burying his face in your neck.

You simply kissed his head, "I value it, too."

"I love-"

"-BEN! TELL LUTHER THAT DOLPHINS DO HAVE TWO STOMACHS!"

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!"