Reaction As Your Brother: "Can I Sleep with You?"

i think we all need some uplifting shit so here you go.

Diego:
"Diego? Psst...Diego."

"Y/N, what's wrong? What the hell are you doing up?"

You had been extremely stressed out for the last week. Finals were coming up and you were cramming in last minute studying. You spent so much time staring at a textbook that when you stopped, your brain felt like mush. You were so sleep deprived and anxiety ridden that you couldn't fall asleep.

"Nothing, I uh..can't sleep." You sheepishly replied.

"Try a glass of warm milk." Diego mumbled, turning his back to you.

You shuffled your feet, "Actually...do you mind if I sleep with you?"

This request made Diego wake up a bit. He turned to face you and adjusted to the moonlight shining in his room. You looked absolutely exhausted. He knew that you needed him just by seeing your tired state.

"Nervous about your exams?" He questioned

"I-I'm scared to fail.." You mumbled, looking at the floor.

He sighed, "Why didn't you say that to begin with?"

You shrugged, "I didn't wanna admit it."

He made room for you and lifted the blanket. You crawled in and snuggled up to him. You immediately felt better and more relaxed. You felt Diego stroking your hair and you felt yourself falling asleep. He made sure you were sleeping as he pulled the blanket over your shoulder farther.

"I wish you weren't so hard on yourself, kid. It's just a paper with letters on it, it means nothing. Besides, good score or bad score, if you tried that's all that matters."

Luther:
"Luther..? You awake..?"

"Y/N, is that you? It's like 2 in the morning."

You decided to take it upon yourself a week ago to apply for your dream job. You went through all the classes, qualifications, and applications to be able to do this. Earlier that evening you had received a call to say whether or not you got the job. Unfortunately, it wasn't the news you wanted to hear. You'd been crying for hours.

"I know...s'just I can't sleep.." You replied, picking at your nails.

"Try listening to music." Luther suggested, half asleep.

"Um..I was hoping to sleep with you...?" You timidly questioned, looking down at the floor.

Luther rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times. He reached over and flicked on his lamp. Your face was puffy and red from crying, you looked distraught. Your state tugged at his heart strings. The look on your face told him you wanted comfort.