The Type of Boyfriend He Is

Deigo:

Deigo, by nature, is extremely protective of the things and people he cares about. It's not that he's controlling and possessive, but he likes to know who you're with and where you're going. You think it's sweet sometimes, but it gets on your nerves too. He tries to dial it back a little, but we all know that it never works because he loves you.

Luther:

Luther is kinda uptight in his own way, but he's actually very nurturing. He's always making sure you have everything you need. If you're cold you wear his jacket, if you're hungry he'll make you food, if you're sad he'll be there to hold you. He's always there for you and making sure you're happy before he's happy.

Five:

Surprisingly, Five is a very gentle man. He lets you rant to him about your problems and tries to help you the best to his abilities. He's very laid back but with you he's wild. He likes to take you on adventures and do things with you as a 15 year old he never got to do. He's full of surprises and there is never a day where you're not adventuring.

Ben:

Ben is very sweet. It doesn't matter what you're doing, he's always got his arm around you. He's also very comforting and understands you like nobody else. He's also very patient with you and allows you to do your own thing. He likes to lay in total silence with you and enjoy your presence. He also likes to cook for you and surprise you with random little gifts because he enjoys seeing you smile.

Klaus:

Klaus isn't like a typical boyfriend. He likes to be your best friend as well as your boyfriend. You guys gossip about everything and take annual shopping trips together. You guys like to fool around in public,  and Klaus loves PDA, but when you're at home you guys love to be the most affectionate. Klaus is always touching you somehow and is always super loving towards you.