Something Sweet He Does

Deigo:

Every time he spends the night, he always wakes up before you and brings you breakfast in bed. Usually it's your favorite cereal and a glass of orange juice with a cup of your favorite fruit cause he can't cook. You two usually end up eating together and Deigo insists on feeding you because he claims it's romantic. Though, you don't mind. You find it cute how hard he tries.

Luther:

He always makes sure to kiss you goodbye before he leaves your house. He never leaves without a goodbye kiss, ever. Even when you guys had a huge fight he refuses to leave your apartment until you kiss him goodbye. He claims it's because he never knows what tomorrow will bring, so he wants to make sure you know he loves you incase something were to happen.

Five:

He'll meet you before you go to school and bring you a nice cup of coffee and your favorite donut. He claims it's the only thing that'll help you through the day until you see him again. You find it cute because it makes you realize that he's thinking of you and wanting to take care of you. You always happily accept and share half the donut with him. It makes all of the ladies jealous when they see the cute gesture.

Ben:

He makes it his goal to compliment you at least once if not more a day. That being said, these compliments can get pretty strange, but you think it's cute. He'll compliment your appearance or some weird quirk you have. It never fails to put a smile on your face, and he always knows when you need it the most. He'll say how beautiful you are or how lucky he is to have you. You cherish everything he says and it always makes you happy of the suckiest of days.

Klaus:

He never lets go of a hug first, you always have to pull away first. Because he's lost Dave and Ben, he's scared that whenever you hug it'll be the last time, so he always hugs you until you pull away. A lot of these times he can just tell when you need one, and some times he just hugs you. These hugs are mostly silent, but occasionally he'll whisper how much he loves you. Those are the moments that you love the most.