You Fall Asleep on His Shoulder

this was requested. happy 2021. it's already a shit show. all im saying is that if kim namjoon were president that the riot at the US capitol wouldn't have happened.

but here's some good news: my five/delores book is published 👉👈

Diego:
You were definitely the one to initiate most of the hugs and cuddles between you and Diego. Though he does pull you in from time to time, mostly it's you who makes the first move. It was 11 at night and you and Diego were watching old cartoons from the 90's.

"Man I really wish my dad let us watch TV. What did you watch when you were a kid?" Diego whispered in the silence that fell over the room. "Baby?"

He looked down at you and smiled seeing that you fell asleep. He grabbed a blanket and covered you, kissing your forehead.

"My sweet baby."

Luther:
Luther loved to cuddle you in every way he could. He loved to spoon, do the sweethearts cradle, you name it. But he loved when you laid on his shoulder. You were cuddling on the couch of the academy talking with Allison and Diego when you fell asleep.

"Y/N thinks that movie is absolutely hilarious. She watches it every time it comes on the TV. She can't get enough of it. Right, honey?" He looked down at you, "Y/N?"

He grinned softly seeing that you had passed out. Allison handed him a blanket and he covered you, making sure you were warm.

"Sweet dreams, honey."

Five:
You loved using Five as a pillow. He didn't know why but didn't mind when you just plopped your head on his legs or his shoulder. Like right now you randomly laid on his shoulder while he read his book, which he knew you were reading too.

"This character has no intelligence at all. What do you think of him?" Five asked. When you didn't respond he looked at you. "Love?"

Seeing you were asleep, he quietly closed his book and covered you up. He kissed your forehead gently.

"Sleep well, darling."

Ben:
Ben was a human heater, he was always warm. That's why when you were around him you were always laying on him somehow. Right now you were curled up against his shoulder while you two read your favorite comic book.

"This girl has some serious badass sarcasm. Don't you think so?" Ben asked, looking at you. "Y/N?" His face completely softened seeing you were asleep.

He gently situated you so you'd be more comfortable then wrapped you in a blanket. He kissed the top of your head.

"I love you, sweetie."

Klaus:
Klaus loved it when you laid your head on his shoulder. He thought it was the most adorable thing in the world. You were laying in bed watching stupid youtube videos with your head on his shoulder.

"That looks like a lot of fun. Would you let me and Ben do that?" He asked. When he didn't get a sassy response he looked at you, "Babe?"

You were fast asleep. He giggled and turned off the video. He pulled the covers over you more and kissed your nose.

"My dear bumpkin."