36.FINALLY A LITTLE PEACE!

I remembered him setting it up because he said it was the day of his life when he found his missing puzzle. And I could hear my giggles mocking me in my present state.

I knew it was wrong to go through his cell phone but what was the meaning of wrong and right at this point? I had come too far now to look back...

I pressed on his text messages and Erin's name was on the top. I swiped up to see what they talked about. I knew I was intruding on his privacy but I was curious. I could not help but start reading their texts.

Mostly it was about Izach asking her to be his date, informing about the timings. I swiped down all that but stopped in the midway...

Erin

The evening was fun.😉😍 waiting for tonight. 😘😘😘

My hand itched. A sudden urge to break the phone instilled inside my nerves. God knows how many phones of mine I had broken. It had become my habit to break things when I get angry. Zach's reply to it made me see red.

Izach
Contact my PA.😏

Even while texting his arrogance never faded but replying to her was enough to get on my nerves. I did not know why this was working me up so much. I mean we were not together and it should not be a bother to me with whom he talked, texted, spent the night with but it did. It made me feel all kinds of things that one felt when they were angry as fuck. It was a damn bother to me. 

It should not be but it was. And I was seconds away from blocking this bitch, delete her fucking number, and stomp on his iPhone until it shattered down to the minute pieces. 

I checked the date when they were talking about. And it pinned my whole world. I felt like being squeezed inside my chest. It was on the ball at Matt's house. I remembered Erin coming with him in his penthouse whom he shooed away later that night.

The truth came out and it knocked me off to the edge. He spent the evening with her and the night with me. I was such an sl*t to willingly offer myself to him when they had planned together. I needed to get out of here. It was suffocating me. I needed air. I needed it badly before I passed out and die. 

Added to that I did not even remember the flashes of that night. I tried and tried to pressure my damning senses to recall even a bit of it and all I got was the moment of him opening the door with the bitch on the side. That was all and after that everything was white. Like it got deleted completely from my fucking mind and there was no way of finding out about it if I did not ask the bastard himself. 

And which was never going to happen ever. I would rather bang my head on the wall than ask him and give him another chance to mock me, insult me. Somehow on the way I figured out that I myself was making this whole thing complicated. 

What I was doing here contemplating for so long, I had no idea either. Markstone was messing with my head and he was fitting to be successful in it. One moment he was beside me, patting my head to make me fall asleep, and the next moment he was making me lose my fucking mind. 

The phone vibrated again drawing my attention.

Erin
I m coming over. Baby.😘

This made me wanted to punch my hand inside the damn phone and strangle the bitch to death and hold tight around her neck until I clicked thousands of pictures of her struggling to breathe getting suffocated. The bitch had guts to keep poking her dirty nose out and I was not going to sit ideal and let her dance over my man. 

I immediately texted back.

Izach

Fuck off bitch👹👹🖕🖕🔪🔪🗡🗡🔫🔫⛏⛏🏹🏹🛠🛠

I blocked her number right after and deleted it too. By that time I was fuming with rage. My hand itching to break so many things. I thought moving out of here was the better idea than calling for an audience here by destroying the Great Markston's bedroom which will include Linda too and I never wanted her to at least know that I acted like a bicth in heat whenever her brother desired me.

Moreover, for the first time, I broke my promise to my angel. She must be waiting for me back at home. So I booked a cab through his phone and headed out through the window daring myself to jump down from the first floor without breaking any bones or legs. Going out through the front door was not even an option.

It was maybe happening for the first time a girl seeking out from the window meeting her partner in my case my ex-husband. Thankfully, I landed nicely than I expected. I wore my stilettos back as soon as my feet touched the ground. The guards noticed me but they did not do anything when I indicated them not to. 

I could see a cab making its way from around the corner and I see upon my steps, Drake stopped me. 

"I shall leave you to your hotel, Miss Poucha. " he kindly offered.

But I shook my head and said that I called for a cab already. He reluctantly let go after a little amount of bantering that I would be fine.

I opened the door of the cab and closed it after getting inside of it.

"Raine Marie." I gave him the address.

"You are staying there for vacation, Miss??" the driver asked.

I simply nodded too bothered to reply. The event in the bedroom kept flashing inside my mind. 

"Must be very costly." He again spoke.

"No," I replied looking out the window.

He frowned at me and was about to ask again but I just could not stand anymore.

So I said it," I own it. So they are not charging me."

He turned away shortly and continued driving a little faster than before. Finally a little peace.

_____________________________________________