15.BLOW OFF!

She was working on the MacBook, I gifted her a week ago. She denied taking it first but when I started it was not  for her but for work, she finally accepted it. She was a stubborn one just like my sister. Maybe that was why they are besties.

I could see her deep furrow in her eyebrows. Thinking something possibly. She did that often. She was very efficient. Matt did hand me the right thing I needed instead of those slutty feminine species who just knew only how to throw themselves at me. I was standing outside her cubicle for a long time now and she had no idea about it. It became my ritual every morning to watch her work. When she started to move in her chair, I moved towards my office.

"Izach Markstone afraid to be caught ogling at his assistant??" I halted in my steps to see Matt looking at me with a smirk.

I just gave him a bored look and continued my way to the office. He followed me and took a seat all by himself.

"Why are you here??" I asked him, irritation evident in my voice.

"You know by now you should ask her out forgetting about the past encounter. It will be not long before someone takes her out." Matt said.

I thought about it too. It was just impossible not to notice the amount of male attention she gathers when we went out for meetings, or accompany her to dine with my business partners. She was just irresistible with that innocent big brown eyes like she faced a lot in the early age of her life drew me even closer.

And that was when I made my mind to consider Matt's idea for the first time. I would reach out to her before anyone does.

'She is only mine.' I did not  know where that thought came from but I liked the feeling of making her only mine.

That evening when everybody was out already, I saw her too heading outside but she halted in her steps, and instead of going out, she moved towards the company's garden. I knew only to pick some wet lilies. She said she liked them and lilies being my favorite made me believe she likes me too.

'No, she will love me.' I just could not point out where these dangerous thoughts are coming from.

I too took the master elevator and reached the ground floor continuing my way to the garden. I saw her standing there with a summer dress that fits her body perfectly the coat covering her frontal and her chestnut long hairs blowing in the air. She could not see me because her back was facing me.

Then and there I made my mind that Chaise Poucha was mine.

Only mine!

__________________________________________________

Holding the glass of syrah and looking at her with her back facing me bought those old memories in front of me like clear images flashing in my mind one by one.

Standing near her felt so natural. Like we were meant to be together all these times. But I could not know why. Why did these feelings knock me all the time I saw her.

"Already leaving Miss Poucha??" I questioned standing soo closer to her. God her smell! But I controlled myself.

She turned her back, a little startled but composed herself very soon although her eyes were the door to what was happening inside her I could admit that I still had that effect on her. And that might be a plus point in my plan.

"The evening is not over yet and after that majestic dance you just did a syrah from me." I offered her the glass of syrah.

She was fighting in her mind if actually, I remembered syrah was her favorite. I gifted her on our wedding night and since then it became her favorite.

"I do remember that syrah is your favorite. You should not doubt my memory, Miss Poucha if you have known me well before." I forwarded the glass of syrah again to her.

This time she accepted it.

"How could I ever possibly doubt your memory when I should have doubted what comes out of that mouth??" She hit me back; gulping down the syrah.

She just called me a liar. But who was the liar, we both knew? She left with Harry, my arch nemesis and she was going to pay for leaving my family miserable all these times.

" Still the feisty one, I see." I mocked her.

"Something just does not change." She replied with the same intensity as before. But I knew that her sentence was not over although she sealed her lips. Those lips are heaven.

I divert my gaze from her red lips and finally come down to my plan," Let's come down to business as you know me I never utter a word without reason as for me its..."

"... a waste of time." She completed it for me. Her eyes looking directly into my eyes.

"You know." I smiled still looking into her eyes.

"I know a lot of things too." She replied with an emotion that I could not stand anymore. She did not know that I'm immune to her now.

I gave her the file that I was holding behind. She stared at it for a while before grabbing it from me. She started reading and I just kept looking at her nonstop. 

With few seconds passing by,  the color of her face changed and I wanted to let her know that this time I came fully prepared Chaise Poucha.

"What the fuck is this??" She threw the file at me a and I merely gave her one of my mocking smiles before explaining to her that the new gas plant she wanted to open here in NY I simply stole her workers.

I asked Drake to run an errand on Chaise before coming here and when I came to know that the gas plant has her major investment and I knew it then there that she decided to teap herself by me here right away.

She was rubbing her head. Perhaps she thought she could leave NYC patiently tonight but now she could not leave anymore until I'm done with you her.

She snapped at me and dared to ask what I want?? That mouth of her could make her land to hell.

I waited for a little to create suspense. Let's play cool, Chaise.

I inwardly smiled before saying," I want you."

That blew off her present state completely.

.

__________________________________________________

DO VOTE AND COMMENT TO SUPPORT THE AUTHOR!