2.HOPE HE IS NOT THERE!

"Now apologize for your clumsiness, you whore." He said.

I was too fazed to look away from his eyes and my nonsense brain was taking its full time to process what he just said. ' WHORE'.

That is what I heard and I snapped back from my daze state and pulled away. I miss his arms around me already. The heat. The sense of protection.

'Really Chaise?? That man just called you a ' whore' and you seek protection from his arms around you??' My conscience knocked and now I completely gained my senses I guess until when he said again.

"Earth to whore. Apologize right away. "

I first drew some space between us in spite of the fact that I was boiling inside for he called me a ' whore'. Just because a girl works in a night club, sings to earn a living in the middle of the drinkers, I ain't no whore instead a virgin marry.

And that bastard. Look what you got here you shit face. I slapped him right on his oh so pretty right cheeks gazing my palm there. Everybody froze. For what I just did. He looked at me with pure hatred and shock. Didn't he know that it was coming the second he called me a whore?? The manwhore himself. ' Don't curse Chaise.' I reminded myself.

"22nd September, 1:30 am remember not to address a woman a whore. You might need to get used to slapping from us."

His mouth hung open.

Probably no one ever dared to speak in that way with him. I could see Beatrice giving me a thumbs up increasing my confidence. Mike looked like I just played with fire and I was in danger. Rosa glared at me for she might have already started liking his lap for sitting.

I DON'T CARE. I turned my back to move when he pulled me back holding my wrist printing his marks. He holds soo tight, my veins might burst.

" You didn't just do that." He roared like a lion woken up from his deep sleep. And I knew which is more dangerous, waking up a lion or putting a hand into the lion's den. A lion in deep sleep, when woken up, doesn't even pretend mercy on its prey. And putting a hand into the lion's den is equally disastrous. I guess I put myself in both the situation at once.

But I marched up to my confidence and said "Oh yes I just did that. I could give a replay if you want." Oh crap. I didn't just say that.

I bite my lips knowing I crossed a limit. Even before the second could turn into a minute. Even before my teeth could leave my lips; I felt heaven. Heaven on my lips.

It felt wet. Hot. Like my body was in the fire.

He was kissing me. His eyes closed. Like he put all his attention on making my first kiss a memory to keep. My cold pale lips are motionless. His moving lips showing how waves vibrate to produce the tiniest of tiniest disturbance in the particles. He was creating a disturbance in my living particles. In my whole state. As naturally, my arms wrapped themselves around his neck. He drew me more close as if it was possible. We were too close for any stranger ought to be. For a man who just called you a whore

I reacted very differently to him. My lips started to move against his. Copying his actions. He grazed my lips with his teeth. Pain and pleasure were injected together in my bloodstreams. He bites soo hard like his intention was to mark my lips as the first kisser. Imprinting me. And I didn't move back instead I pulled his wet hairs. He groaned and I let out a voice. I might say a moan and that's when he pushed me away.

I stumble back on my feet. His eyes showing emotion for a slit of seconds but becoming cold once again. Like that was his trait. I felt something wet on my lips. I dipped my finger to see blood on it. I knew he bites me hard. Now I know the pain not when his lips were on mine. Then it was a mind-shattering pleasure.

"Hence proved a whore. " he said.

For an instant, I was thinking however my first kiss was. Not if from the man that just insulted me. Or if I could ever like it if it didn't happen this way?? Or from him?

But now I know why he kissed me. For a girl getting her first kiss for proving herself as a whole is too much adding to the fact in front of all the crowd even though they are drunk. The act must have sobered them up.

I could not say anything anymore. He ruptured my confidence that I had in me.

All I knew that the manager came running and shit head telling him to fire me. Yes, he was shit head. I even don't know his name but still, he marked me for my entire life till these lips where he kissed just now turns pale and blood stops running in them and all the living cells lose their life.

I could not say anything anymore. I never felt this humiliated. Ever. I took my bag from backstage and walked outside. Beatrice and Mike apologized. I don't know why they even did. And for the shit head, he was out once it was confirmed I was fired.

I heard he was very rich. Of course, he was.

It was freezing cold outside. It was my least of thought but the fact that my mom would kick my butt once she would come to know that I lost my job. I looked up at the signboard 'MACLISTERS' one last time.

****

I looked up at 'MACLISTERS'. The word shining soo bright. That's the place where I started working from and just ten years from now who would know I would be buying this place up.

" Maam, we need to hurry for the business transaction." Denial broke me from my reverie. Memories of that night still lingered around me. For one could say I have a good memory. Indeed I have. I believe that.

"Yeah. Remind me of the place where it was taken again." I spoke before walking towards my Mercedes black benzene which was in the middle of four other same cars following two behind and two in the front for security purposes.

Denial opened the door for me and I went inside. Rayne, the manager of 'MACLISTERS' waved at me. She will give the documents later.

"In the 'MARKSTONE INC.' maam. " Denial said sitting in the front and the engine roared.

Hearing Denial, all my brain could think in the fire of an instant about only one thing.

'IZACH MARKSTONE'.

'I hope he is not there.' I mumbled under my breath.

__________________________________________

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SEEM CONFUSING BUT THIS STORY IS WRITTEN IN A WAY TO CONFUSE YOU GUYS;)

SO B PATIENT...THINGS WILL REVEAL BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME:)

CAUTION: CHAPTER UNEDITED

😘

CHAYA