6.THE SPY!

"I know you're thinking how I learned to hit like that right??" She questioned.

And I gave her a glaring look. Where did she learn to mind-read now though??

Drake came and drew my coat from me. I and Linda started walking inside the house.

"I know now your thinking how I learned to mind reading right??" And giggled like a little girl.

I gave her an amusing look and we crossed the large white marble chandeliers of the sitting area. Mora, our oldest housekeeper came and greeted both me and my sister. She was my and Lin's nanny since when I was three and Lin was just two months old. She was like a mother figure to both of us and Linda was her favorite.

"And so Mora since my very busy ass master brother is finally home. Serve the lunch, please. We'll be there in a minute." Linda said to Mora to which Mora nodded and went away.

"Well. So you seem very happy. Is Asia that beautiful??" I tried to make up a conversation.

We walked to the dining hall and the lunch was already served there. Mora was standing by the side and started serving us once we took our place.

"Yes. It's amazing. I learned mind reading from Mayang, in India, a place famous for black magic you know and karate in China and many more but I liked the first two too much. And applied it on you." She laughed taking the spoon full of roast chicken near her mouth.

"And now I know you're going to annoy me with those. Why the hell mind-reading huh and karate?? Was not there anything else to learn?? Or you purposefully did to irritate me??" I asked.

Mora laughed too.

"Of course. Why not. ??" She laughed more.

And silence followed after that. I was never good at conversing. After a while what Linda asked, made me choke on my soup.

"How was your day??" She asked.

Mora handed me the glass of water and rubbed my back. I mumbled a thank you to her.

"It was the same old you know." I looked down at my plate. I could never lie straight looking into her eyes.

Soon there was a pause. I looked up to see Lin only staring at me with eyes trying to examine me. Was she mind reading again??? Damn.

"Mora could you give us a second??" Lin finally looked away from me and smiled at Mora.

Mora nodded. I don't understand Lin sometimes

Why does she have to be so authoritative with Mora??

She almost knew everything about us. She took

care of us. But that is how Lin is. From super sweet to duper bitter.

"Did you meet at Chaise??"

And it made me stuck. Halted my mind from working. How did she know?? Is this mind-reading???

"No. Not mind reading but my sources told me. You were about to hide it from me right??" Lin asked.

I could not believe her. She kept a spy on me to keep track of my activities really?? And that made sense although why she never called me or bothered to know what her lonely brother was doing all these two years because she already knew about everything. My innocent sister was not innocent anymore now.

"You kept a spy on me?? Really Linda??" I kept the spoon back into the bowl.

"Why not?? But that is not important. What.." I stopped her in a midway. I knew what she wanted to know.

"So what is important then?? Chaise and I are not even in past, Lin. Just drop it ok. So what if she came here?? She came here to attend the transaction only. Only. Ok. Nothing happened." I stood up.

Why ?? We were about to have a nice lunch. Its been soo long since we last had lunch together. And that very name, ' Chaise' had to destroy it all. Peace left my side since that witch entered my life.

___________________________________________

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

VOTE PLEASE AND COMMENT TOO.

THOUGHT ABOUT LINDA???

😘

CHAYA