29. ENTERTAINER

"I might be a little scatterbrained these days." She said before enclosing the gap between her legs.

" I know you want me. And I know too that you know I could easily free myself from your webs but I don't want to. For all I want you to know that we are two adults pleasuring ourselves ."

I knew that too. I too knew that she could easily free herself from my clutches. I didn't and could not find any hard or deep hole to break her down. She still had this power in me to let myself bow completely under her mercy.

Only at times like this, I wondered where we went wrong. Our chemistry was wide like this universe. There was no doubt about it. If only if it was this easier to be like the past, we would not be standing in two different places now giving each other challenging looks, manipulating one another to stay close.

I walked towards her with lose steps and I could see right from here, the power I had over her. Her chest heaving up and down. Crossing those milky white legs tighter than ever. Eyes clouded, lips parted. The replica of my Chaise once upon a time. I bent down taking in the scent of her arousal.

I dip my hands into the coat pocket to take out the black lacy panties from last night. Her eyes found mine and for a slit of a second, I felt like I saw her. The true her.

She averted her brown orbs away. I slid the panties up her slender legs stopping by her mid-thighs, parting it a little enough to see her naked feminine core glistening with her wetness making a pool down there.

I kissed each of the thighs and her muffled moans filled the hall. She pulled my hair in a fist, I only growled like a hungry man. I pulled her more closer to my face, licking her wet slit, she started moving, I held her hips squeezing it hard, she shrieked. 

Ten long years and I tasted her. It was making me go crazy and nuts at the same moment making me want to just bang her brains out.

"Stay still," I said near her pussy, my lips smeared with her wetness.

I sucked the bundle of nerves like a baby drinking milk. I missed this. I missed tasting her. Even though we did it a zillion times when we were together and I still could reminisce her taste on my bare lips but getting to do it for real, felt ethereal to me at the moment.

I never even dreamt that after ten years, here we would be. It was never enough. Never would be. A light bit and her orgasm hit her like a big bang. She fell onto the table in a thud and for a second I was afraid if she hit it hard because no sound was heard. I lift my head to see her lying down facing the right side, eyes closed.

" Chaise, are you ok??" I whispered a little to louder.

And then fits of giggling followed right after. She sat up laughing like a little girl, tears falling down her eyes and the sight itself was enough for me to forget everything and smile. She nodded her head indicating that she was ok still laughing.

Suddenly there was a feeling of pride injected in me for being the reason behind her laughter. The warmth in the chamber of my heart spread throughout my body. I shook my head and slid the panties up.

"Do not roam around naked." my voice held authority and a hint of possessiveness. 

Surprisingly she just nodded. No fight. I gave her bare thighs the last kiss when the phone started ringing, she immediately stood up to get it a few inches away from her reach. And the name reflected in it already destroyed the moment we shared. She felt my eyes on the cell and she quickly put it in mute and giving one last glance, she picked it up.

"Hey, Harr... Harry." She shuttered as I burned holes behind her back.

Fucking Smith! Were they still in touch??

"Yeah. I can't. I mean I cannot come. Works piled up. " she walked further to the corner stealing few glances of me to see what I was doing. 

Wasn't he the reason we are here in the first place? Didn't he make us furthest we ever could be?

"You don't understand. Do you???" She rubbed her temple and pulled her chestnut hair a bit.

Why the hell she had to make him understand in the first place?? Was he her husband?? And the mere thought made me wanted to fly to California and punch the bastard to death.

"Right now New York needs me more than California." She spoke those words looking right into me and hanging up the phone, tossing it away.

It hit the wall breaking into pieces.

She made her way to me and stood too close for my liking when I was having these disturbing thoughts about her and Smith. It was not gullible. Never would ever be. She extended her hands and pulled me closer by encircling her hands around my neck. She kissed the corner of my mouth. And soon the kiss became hot. I pulled her even closer than our neither reasons started grinding there. She deepened the kiss. 

Her glowing face. Those pale red lips. The heaviness in her chest. The little bump in her abdomen. Smith behind her calling out her name. She turned her back at me, moving along with him, his arms wrapped around her small waist and they both sped to disappear. Not once looking back at me.

I pushed her away from me and she stumbled back falling on the adjoined sofa. Her eyes resembled the shape of saucers, shocked at my impulse action.

"You're just my entertainer. Do not touch me without my permission." I just uttered those words, I did not know even why.

Just to hurt her as she did to me for years. I clicked open the door and moved out not failing to hear the sobbing sound.

I started walking only thinking or forcing myself to think that she was nothing more than a meaningless fling and that explained her overdosing. She needed to be on drugs to be with me. That thought angered me more.

She was just an entertainer. Nothing more. Just entertainer for the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE & COMMENT!