Bucky Barnes, Roswell Winchester & Steve Rogers

Start from the beginning

"Suddenly hit with the reality of what I am doing" he mumbles, she raises an eyebrow at him. "I've got my head between my best friend's girlfriend's legs" Roswell looks to Steve knowing that he has to be the one to help Bucky through this wobble. Steve stands with his camera and moves towards them.

"Buck" he starts, Bucky looks to him.

"I know" Bucky counters. "I know, it's....all consensual, that you both are on board but...it's like I'm about to cross a line" Roswell kneels up causing Bucky to rise up to his knees as well.

"We can stop" she assures him.

"Bucky, if you don't want to cross that line" Steve adds. "You don't have to...." he places his hand on Bucky's shoulder and squeezes. "You're my best friend and she's my girlfriend, I love you both and I wanted to not only have fun with this....but for you, two to....you know, be closer. I wanted to share this night with you" Steve turns to Bucky. "We shared damn near everything else" Bucky smiles a little.

"Yeah" Bucky agrees. "Yeah, I know" he looks to Roswell who smiles softly at him. "Guess I just spoilt the mood" he mumbles a little.

"No" she assures him reaching up to touch his face. He leans into her hand as Steve kneels on the bed, his lips finding her throat. She hums softly closing her eyes and rolling her neck for him, Steve reaches around her and unhook her bra, Bucky is the one to pull it down her arms throwing it to the side, his eyes linger on her, his fingers moving to touch her waist, brushing over her flesh, she turns her head as Steve raises his, the two of them pressing their lips together for the first time since this started. Bucky bites his lip and then moves to kneel behind Roswell, she reaches back to him, her fingers touching his chest. Bucky leans forward to kiss her shoulder, his hand wrapping around her waist to pull her waist back slightly, curving her spine. Steve pulls back from Roswell's lips and yanks his shirt off over his head not even bothering to undo the buttons. Roswell sets her free hand on Steve's chest, sliding them up and around his neck as he starts to kiss her again. Bucky's fingers return to her panties, hooking into the band around her waist before he slides them down her thighs, down to her knees and then one leg at a time manages to get them off of her without much trouble. Bucky lays on his back and scoots backwards till he is under her, he lets out a breath staring at her flushed lower lips. Reaching up he sets his flesh hand on her waist before he lowers her hips, bringing her closer to his face. Roswell holds onto Steve's shoulder to balance herself. Bucky dives in basically, he runs his tongue over her. Roswell gasps against Steve's mouth, his hands coming up to steady her, he smirks against her lips. "Steve" she moans, Bucky grumbles and then bites at her thigh, she cries out. "Ah Bucky!" she reaches back threading her fingers through his hair.

"Better" he teases as Steve chuckles moving closer to her, his finger brushing through her sweaty hair, before he goes back to kissing her. Bucky ducks his head lower going back to his task, his lips wrapping around her clit and sucking, she arches her back, clutching tightly to Steve's hair. Well is this is to be Bucky's one and only time with his face buried between her beautiful legs, he is damn well going to enjoy it. And she is delicious. Oh god, she is so damn delicious. He honestly could just feast on her for eternity and he will be a well-fed man. Roswell lifts her eyes to Steve's before smirking and reaching for his trousers, she unbuttons and then unzips the item of clothing before pushing them down his legs, letting him spring free. He's hard, has been since Bucky started touching Roswell. Roswell lowers her head to him, her fingers wrapped around the base of his erection. Steve's eyes tracking her movements, hypnotised by her. Steve sets his head back and closes his eyes, before Roswell, before her he was never really a fan of a woman going down on him, but Roswell is just something else. She nuzzles into him and then draws her tongue up his length. Steve clenches his jaw and then lets out a moan. Bucky doubles his efforts, Roswell moans as she sinks her mouth around Steve.