Chapter 19: Louis POV

I sat in my room, thinking about the last thirty minutes. I had actually kissed Harry. I ruined our friendship. Any chance that I did have with him is now lost because of me. I groaned every time I thought of the kiss. It had been so nice. His hands slightly playing with the hairs at the back of my neck. The way he tasted so sweet on my lips. And to think, that was my first kiss. I covered my eyes, leaning back on the swivel chair I was sitting on.

He had kissed me back. He had pulled me in for more. But, he still left, looking just as confused as I was,

“Ahhh!!!” I shouted into the room.

“ You ok???” someone said. I uncovered my eyes to see Niall standing in the doorway.

“ Why do you care.” He moved toward my bed glancing at it before he took a seat.

“ Look I may not be the nicest person in the world, but I really do care about you. We’re family.”

“ Niall I know we are, but I just don’t want to talk about this with you.” I sighed

“ Louis I promise you can trust me. I won’t tell a soul. So c’mon what is it???” I studied his face. He seemed pretty determined to know what was bothering me. Right now he looked calm, not bitter like he usually does.

“ If I told you, do you promise not to tell anybody.” he was about to answer before I cut him off. “ Not even Zayn.” he closed his mouth, taking in the proposition.

“Fine not even Zayn.” So I told him. Everything from the day I met him, to the night of the party, to the kiss just about an hour ago. The whole time he listened quietly, nodding every once in a while. I waited for him to say something

“ It looks like Harry has the hots for you.” he said after a while.

“ What???” What did he mean by that.

“ Louis it’s so obvious I can’t believe you didn’t notice.” he said smiling. He was standing in front of me now. He placed his hands on my shoulder and started shaking me. “ Don’t you see he’s liked you all along.”

“ That doesn’t explain why he left me without a word earlier.”

“ Maybe he’s just confused. He probably doesn’t realize how strongly he feels for you. Plus he was still looking for he’s Romeo. He has no idea it was you.”

“ Yea that’s true.” I wish I knew how Harry felt. I wish he had just told me if he had liked me or not after the kiss. Now I’m just left to wonder if Prince Charming will ever come to my door with the glass slipper or in this case the bracelet.

“ Thanks Niall I appreciate your help today.” I said giving him a real smile. He gave me one back.

“ Your welcome Lou, and I promise I won’t tell anybody.”

Unfortunately for Lou, this wasn’t the most private conversation. For you see, Zayn had heard most of it and was plotting revenge against his cousin for making him look like a fool that night.