Chapter 9: Louis POV

The day had already started bad. I had done loads of laundry for Niall and Zayn and I hadn't even had a chance to wash any of mine. They bugged me the whole while asking me question that I knew were for the previous night's homework. I tried to remind myself that this would be over soon but it wasn't helping. I just about had it when my Uncle Simon tells me I have to take an extra shift at the booth today. Great just when I thought I would be finished. I hadn't even gone to school today. I knew Liam would probably stop by later to ask so I was glad I had something to look forward to.

It was a slow day and I was thankful. Only ever so often did a person stop by to simply ask for a club or a few extra balls. I was bored out of my mind before I heard the faint noise of tap- tap- tapping on the bar. I had been in the storage room and figured it was Liam letting me know he was here.

" Just a second!!!" I shouted. I put the last club into place before making my way over to the bar. The second I walked out of the storage room, I froze. Standing there in all his glory was none other than Harry Styles.

" Hello... Erm what brings you here today???" I stepped a few feet forward not letting myself get too close.

" I wanted to let you know that I'm having a party this Friday, you know for Halloween." He shrugged before pulling out a piece of paper. I had finally made my way all the way to the bar. I peeked at the paper to see a few words written on it. " Here's my address and number in case you want to text me any questions and such about the party." He then handed me paper and I took it eyeing it closely.

" You want me at your party??? " he nodded and sent me an encouraging smile.

" Why wouldn't I you would probably be the best looking person there." I blushed and focused on the paper again. "So what do you say will you come???" He was looking at me with the most hopeful expression. I really didn't want to say no.

" Parties aren't really my thing-" but before I could finish the sentence a familiar voice said, " We'll be there." We both turned to see Liam standing a couple feet away, big smile plastered on his face.

" Great see you guys then... Bye" He gave me one last smile before retreating out of the booth.

" How could you tell him that. You know there's no way I could leave this place without the ugly uncle knowing!!!" I exclaimed. Liam was quick to offer an answer.

" Lou you said you would try to live life which is exactly what you're doing. Just tell Simon you're going over to my house for a project/sleepover and problem solved." Liam made it sound so easy but there was no way Uncle Simon would let me go. I would have had to ask at least a week prior in order to finish enough assignments to go.

" Liam you know my uncle-"

" I do which is why you'll promise to do everything he assigns you and even do anything extra to put him in an extra good mood." I thought about what he said. It could work and I didn't want to miss my chance of seeing Harry again.

"Fine I'll do it."