Chapter 2: Harry POV

I awoke to the sound of knocking at the door followed by a "Mister Styles it's your wake up call" I groaned and try to cover my ears but I knew there was no use. I shouted a quick thank you and made my way over to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and smiled at myself in the mirror. What can I say I was pretty confident with myself. I had looks to die for or so I was told. I dressed in my school uniform and headed downstairs. I found my father sitting at his usual place along with my mum and sister. My sister was only visiting from uni for the week. I took my seat and immediately began eating the plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs. There was a few words exchanged before my mom directed a comment towards me.

" Honey your father and I will be taking a trip at the end of October and plan to return somewhere between November 3rd or 4th."

" That's alright I  can manage by myself." I said wiping at my mouth with my napkin.

" Sweetie you won't be alone Gemma will be here to watch you while we're gone."

" What!!!" we exclaimed in unison.

" Mum I was invited to a party on Halloween and there's no way I'm missing it because of my stupid kid brother" Gemma said glaring at me

" Gemma dear you will do as I say or you won't be getting your weekly allowance." Mum stated.

" Mum really I don't need a babysitter I'll be-" I tried to argue.

" Harry you and your sister need to bond besides I can't have you throwing any wild parties while we're gone." She gave us all a look and we knew the couldn't argue. Eventually I was finished with breakfast. I grabbed my keys, mumbled a quick goodbye, and hopped into my Range Rover.

I arrived at school a few minutes later and was greeted by my usual group of friends. Nick was the first to notice me as he shouted "Hey Styles how's it going???" I said hey back and we walked into school. Not a minute later the bell rung. I went off to my first class and thought to myself 'It's gonna be a long day.'