Chapter 10: Harry PO

The day of the party I was excited. Gemma had left as soon as I'd walked through the door in the afternoon. She gave me a quick kiss before shouting, 'Don't burn the house down.' I assured her I wouldn't and made my way upstairs. That was when I realized I had nothing to wear. I dialed Nick and Ed and in no time we were standing in front of the nearest costume shop.

" C'mon Harry let's make you look awesome!!!" Nick shouted. I tried costume after costume nothing really fitting my style. Nick had already bought his costume. He was going as a police officer. Ed had made his costume simple, he would grab some old clothes make them look totally messy, add a little fake blood, and viola you have yourself a Chucky doll.

" Guys none of these costumes work for me." I groaned taking a seat next to Ed while Nick kept looking.

" Don't get your hopes up mate we'll find the perfect costume." Ed assured me.

" Guys I think I got it!!!" Nick exclaimed holding up a rather old looking costume. " It's a classic." I grabbed the costume and went to the dressing room to try it on.

" What do you guys think." I asked a few minutes later. Nick clapped excitedly while Ed simply nodded.

" It's perfect." Ed commented.

" No something's missing." Nick glanced around before grabbing an eye mask from the far counter.  "Try this on." I put the eye mask on and looked at myself in the mirror. " So what do you think Styles ready to impress the ladies???"

" Oh yeah!!!" I said although I had someone else in mind...