Epilogue: Louis POV

It’s been three years since that fateful day I meet Harry Styles.

I’m currently studying, my last year, at the drama school I had always wanted to go to. It has been amazing here in the states.

Sure, Uncle Simon wasn’t to pleased with the idea of me leaving, but he had to let me anyway. I was after all eighteen and could make my own decisions. My cousins both had different perspectives. Niall of course was sad I was leaving. We actually came to good terms after the whole Harry fiasco. I assured him multiple times I would come and visit him while he studied at a near by community college so he could improve his grades. Zayn on the other hand, seemed relieved of my departure. He wasn’t to fond of me considering he got caught the day he admitted to Harry that I was Romeo. The teacher was angry that he had gotten in some kind of rumble and didn’t respect a fellow classmate. Uncle Simon confiscated his phone, television, laptop, and car for three whole months.

Liam had gotten a scholarship, just like I had, and we were currently roommates. I absolutely loved the freedom that came with being here in a place I love. I felt like I was finally doing something worth  my while.

Harry of course being there with us. He surprised us with the news one afternoon. He had ran from his house all the way to the club just to tell me he hadn’t gotten a scholarship. I was at first confused as to why he was still smiling like an idiot, but he went on to explain that his father had found the letter and asked him about it. They had talked it through and his father agreed to let him go to the school. I was beyond ecstatic of course.

Now I’m getting ready for a very special night, or as Harry referred to it, the best night of my life. I wore a light blue button up and tan trousers. I pulled on some dress shoes and made my way to Harry. he was wearing a white button up with a black blazer and black trousers. He smiled fidgeting nervously with his thumbs.

“ You ready???” he asked once in the car.

“ As ready as I’ll ever be.”  I answered as we drove off.