Chapter 28

This is it. This is the day that I'm leaving all of this behind.

                         '' I can’t believe this. I’m actually leaving today. ''

    I grabbed my bags and took them upstairs. It was Saturday morning and I'm so thrilled to be coming home again. Last night me and the group got together and we spent the night saying how much we were going to miss each other. I'm not going to lie, some tears were spilled, and it was heartbreaking to see Christy and Ashton kissing for the last time. By now Christy and Zoey are on the plane going home.

    Phillipa is waiting for me outside Michael's house. I said goodbye to Karen while leaving the front door and Michael followed me. Luke, Ash and Cal were also outside, and they were getting us to the airport.

    The ride was awful. It was filled with moments of silence and sad music. Discussions of who was me and Phillipa going to miss the most and especially, not anything between me and Michael. Phillipa and Calum were glued together, couldn't stop kissing and wouldn't stop even if you told them too. They were both crying and kissing, and being all romantic and I was feeling sick. Maybe because I also wanted that... Michael didn't say a word to me all day and I don't know if it's his way of dealing with this, but I want him to tell me something. I want to hear his voice for the last time.

____________________

    ''The flight is almost leaving, girls''! We heard our teacher screaming from the top of her lungs. Phillipa hugged everyone and then started her make out session with Calum. I hugged Ashton and he hugged me back. I whispered ''thank you'', because he helped me a lot with the whole Amy situation. Then I walked over to Luke and hugged him as well.

 -Don't forget that I owe you own, don't forget it.

     I remembered the time that I called Zoey to ask her to come with us to the beach. He told me he owed me one, and Michael did say that when Luke says it, he means it. I smiled at him and created distance between us. I got closer to Calum and said goodbye. He held me in his arms and whispered ''treat my princess well'' in which I responded ''don't worry, I will''. Then, feeling my heart almost popping out of my body, I hugged Michael. He hugged me back hard, really hard. I don't think he ever hugged me like this... I felt some tears falling to my neck and I couldn't help it. My eyes flooded and the tears were coming out fast. He held my head in his hands, cleaned my tears and kissed me on the cheek, slowly and passionately. He hugged me againd and said ''I'm gonna miss you'' and then turned his back to me and walked to the door. And that was it, they all disappeared in the crowd and I was forced to walk to the opposite way. ''But I don't want to, I want to be with him'' my heart speaked. I can't and I won't. I gave my ticket to a lady that was verifying our documents, and she lead me to the plane.

    Goodbye.

_____________________

 -MUM!

    I screamed as I saw my mum's face in the crowd of anxious people. I ran to her  while carrying my heavy bags and when I got closer, I left them on the floor.

 -Honey! I missed you so much! How are you? Oh, you're tanned! I missed my baby girl so much!

    She said while hugging me.

 -Come on, let's go! I have so much to tell you!

xx Hey guys! I know this is a really short one, but this is just to end things for now. The next chapter will be made half a year later and it will be a bit different. I'll post it in 2/3 days.
     This fic is almost over, just a few more chapters and it's the end, and I'm already working on a new one, hopefully even better. Love you lots xo