Chapter 24

-Hey Michael, it's Luke!

  I opened the door for Luke. He gave me a sweet and excited smile and entered the house. He hugged me and then walked towards Michael, who was sitting on the couch, like the usual. Michael gave me and Luke a gesture so that we could both sit down next to him.

 -Is it okay if I stay here?
 -Sure it is, even if you didn't Michael would tell you all about it so.. it doesn't make a change.
    I sat and Michael pulled me closer to him.
 -So, what happened?
 -Remember that guy, Rick? The one from the café?
 -Yeah, what about him?
 -Well, he owns the Sydney Summer Festival and he invited us to play there. If we're good, he could talk to a friend that knows a guy that knows a guy that could fly us to L.A.
 -When is that?
 -It's in two weeks, on saturday afternoon.
 -Do you think we have the time to practice everything?
 -Yes! We do! I already spoke with Cal and Ash, and they both agreed. Please Michael, let's go! This could be our big break. This could make us superstars.

    Michael looked at me, like he needed my approval.

 -You guys should really do this, it might change the game and you could go from ''the kids that have a band'' to ''the kids that have a famous band''. -Michael chuckled.
 -Yeah, good idea Sophia. -Michael said, completing my joke.
 -Please guys, don't make this a joke. I'm serious.
 -Do you really think I would say no? Of course we're going, you idiot!

    They both got up and hugged each other. I was really happy with them, this could really be something big but if it wasn't, I would still be here. I will always be here for them. They kind of been like a new family to me, and I needed to make sure they saw me as one of their own too.

 -So, and what about the videos? We're going to post stuff online?
 -Yeah, but tomorrow we'll talk better about it. Now I have to go... Zoey is waiting for me at a restaurant. Then she's coming over to my place. Amy kicked her out.
 -Let's not talk about her, please- I begged.
 -I'm gonna go now, bye- Luke said, giving us both a sweet smile.

_____________________________

 -Can you imagine it, Sophia?

    I was on Michael's chest, on top of his bed looking into the sky and seeing the stars burning up right in front of my eyes. I swear I could look at them forever and never get tired of it.

 -Imagine what?
 -Me and the guys, playing shows around the world. It would be so good... All I ever wanted.
 -I can, actually. I can see you and the guys travelling around the world and show everyone what you guys do. I can see, especially you, surrounded by girls... fans... wanting you...

    A bit of jealousy took me over. I'm one of the most jealous girls there is, and the idea of him, alone with just the guys and millions of girls chasing him gives me shivers. No... I don't want that. Especially because I know he will find better girls than me, a lot better, and he'll forget about me. I will just be ''the foreign girl that I took care of'', and nothing more. I'll just be another one...

 -Yes, I want fans chasing me... That would be so cool... But, the thing is -he grabbed my chin and pulled my lips closer to his - I will always have you with me. I could be the most loved person in the world, but the only person I would love would be you. No one else...

    He placed his lips on mine, pressing them together and giving me a passionate kiss. I really missed his kiss, and I only been without it for a day. His kisses were always sweet and filled with love, and that's why I needed them. His words made me blush, so as soon as he set me free, I covered my face with my hair.

 -Don't doubt it. I told you I love you and I don't care how many countries will divide us, I'll love you and want you. Only you... I'm sorry if sometimes I'm a bit cold, but I've been handling a lot lately and I can only thank you for staying by my side. I love you.

    From all the times he told me he loved me, this one was by far my favourite. I looked at him and replied a ''I love you too' with a shy smile. There is something about him that makes me really comfortable but yet so shy. He glanced over me one more time and then dragged his arm and rested it around my body, so that I could lean my head against it.

____________________________

    The two following weeks went by faster than ever. Michael's mum got out of the hospital and was now healthy, at home. Me and Michael were taking care of her, and she would always throw some words back at us like ''you two are so sweet together, I don't know why Michael hasn't proposed yet''. But unlikely what I thought it would happen, those things didn't make us act awkwardly with each other, it actually dragged us even closer than we were before, what was something really good for us. We were indestructible.

    On these two weeks, nothing really changed. Classes were boring as usual, Amy never talked to any of us again and the group was always together. Ashton and Christy were still in love and dating, Calum and Phillipa were ''just friends'' or at least that was they wanted us to believe in, Amy and Luke had been on a lot of dates lately, but they hadn't evolved yet, and me and Michael... Well, we're friends... with benefits, I guess. We haven't really defined what we are, and unlikely Phillipa, I don't think that really matters. She says we need to define it, but she doesn't do it with Calum, so I'll ask Michael what we are when she asks the same question to Cal. 

   The only thing that has changes the past two weeks was the fact that we spent a lot of time filming some videos. They did some covers of songs like ''Teenage Dirtbag'' and tried to do some videoclips of their own songs. Nothing to big, of course. Me and the girls would always help them filming, but never took interest in being part of the videos.

    We're now on a part of Sydney that I don't know of. There's a lot of people here and the guys are almost entering the stage. There are a few girls with shirts saying ''5 Seconds of Summer'', painted by themselves, and some with posters. I thought I would be jealous, but I was actually finding it all really cool and exciting. Their families were backstage, but me and the girls decided to watch the whole show as fans, and in case no one sang along, we would be there to support them.

_________________________

 -And now, ladies and gentlemen, 5 Seconds of Summer!

    The crowd was cheering, even though most of them didn't know who they were. Ashton gets in and jumps into his chair in front of the drums. Then Calum, Luke and finnaly Michael make their ways to the stage. I could hear a lot of young girls screaming and some actually knew their names. I got the chance to talk to one of them and they said they have been following them on social media and watching all of their videos on YouTube. Wow, Luke was right. That is a good way to grow...

    They played some songs that all of us have heard before. Some of them were already on YouTube, and the crowd was definately singing along to every single one of them. I was so happy for them, and to see all those people there who actually liked them... I was so proud of my boys.

xx Hi guys. I know this chapter didn't have much action, but I needed to improve the band story. From now on things will happen faster, and I'll try to do chapters every other day. Ly