Chapter 8

What? His ex, really?
    I looked at her once again and felt bad for myself. She was flawless. She had long blonde hair, not very tall but enough to stand out in a crowd, and she had deep blue eyes. I think I stared at her but I don't care.. She was gorgeous.
    A teacher entered the room and everyone got quiet. He looked like one of those teachers who think he's the only one allowed to talk. He introduced himself and soon I realised he was fun.
 -We are in the presence of 4 foreign young ladies, and they're going to be here for the next 2 months. I'm just worried on the fact that two of them are staying with Luke and Michael. Carefull girls.
    Everyone in the room laughed, including myself. I noticed one of those English girls were with Michael's ex, and her name was Amy from what I heard.
    The class was filled with introductions from students and some teacher that stopped by. They all seemed nice, but again, it was just the first day.
___________________
    All of us, the guys, me and Phillipa, went to Luke's house. We were going to have dinner there and then go home. When we got there I heard Ashton ask Michael ''So how are you with Amy? Have you guys worked it out?''. My heart began to race. It's not like I liked him or anything but I don't want him with Amy. She doesn't look like the person who will make him happy... ''Oh, and you are?'' my conscious spits. I ignore it and try to hear more. Michael whispered ''No, and I don't want anything with her, not anymore. She's not the one.'', Ashton replied ''And who's the one?''. Michael stopped but quickly answered ''I'm still looking for her, but I think I may have already met her.''
____________________
     We just finnished dinner and went to Luke's bedroom. His bedroom was really big, with loads of space and everyone started to sit on the ground forming a circle.
 -What? Are we going to perform a ritual? -Phillipa said, leaving everyone laughing.
 -No, we're going to play ''Truth or Dare''.
    Calum answered Phillipa with a smirk, leaving the room with tension.
 -Guys, you know I'm not good in these kind of games.
 -Don't worry Mikey, we'll help each other, right Luke? -Ashton said, looking a little nervous.
 -Yeah, sure.
    Luke grabbed a bottle from a shelf while we all took our places. I wasn't happy with this, but I didn't want to be the girl that ruins the plans. He placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and spinned it.
    After 3 minutes of playing, the bottle is spinned again by Ashton and points to Phillipa.
 -Truth or Dare?
 -Dare.
 -Kiss Calum.
    Everyone stared at her at this point. The way Ashton dared Phillipa, so quickly, was worrying me. It was like they were planning this. I saw Phillipa move to her right side and... she kissed him. It wasn't just a kiss, it was a little bit more than that. When she sat down, both of them were burning red, both of them were smiling. ''What the hell just happened here?'' was all I could think of.
 -Now Phillipa has to spin it.
 -I know Luke, I know...
    She spinned the bottle and it stopped on me. Oh shit. Now I remember why I don't like these games...
 -Truth or Dare, Sophia?
 -Uhm, truth.
    I always try to play safe, even though I know that by their rules, if I answer no she's gonna have to give me a dare. She looks amused, she's definately trying to burn me.
 -Is it true that you slept with.. uhm.. Luke?
    She knows exactly I didn't, especially because she's staying in his house. She did it on purpose.
 -No.
 -Perfect. Ashton dared me and now you're going to pay for him.. My dare for you is to kiss Michael. Right now.