My Name is (Our baby)

(Chelsey's Point of View)

After they finished stitching me up, and left the room. I could not wait to finally sit up and hold my son. Marshall had Ronnie in his arms while I tried to readjust myself in bed, I glanced over and saw the way Marshall looked at his son, it was pure unconditional love. He held him close to his chest and had that protective father look to him, it was definitely sexy to see.

"Hey Hey" Proof smiled walking into the room with Paul not too far behind.

"What up man?" Marshall said in a hushed tone,

"Ohh damn Slim." Proof smiled as he made his way over to Marshall, and looked down at the new addition to the family.

"Congratulations you two." Paul smiled,

"Thank you." I smiled back, quickly glancing at him before looking back at Marshall and Ronnie, Paul and Proof both got a chance to hold our baby for what felt like ever before I got too tired I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, Marshall stood up and leaned over me and gave me a kiss.

"Get some sleep baby, you look exhausted. You did so amazing today." Marshall told me as I scooted down in the hospital bed.

"Thanks babe." I tried smiling through the tiredness, I knew that Marshall would stay awake a while and watch Ronnie and want to just take everything in.

(Marshall's Point of view)

I sat and looked down at my son and slowly rocked him as he fell asleep, I smiled to myself. Chelsey was already asleep which was good because she was so worn out. Proof and Paul were still sitting in the room talking, I would chime in here and there to their conversations.

"So the paparazzi is going nuts out there, trying to get any kind of information." Paul informed me. I immediately thought now since we have our son we have to up security, I mean I already have to travel around with at least 4 body guards with me but now it's going to be insane.

"I think we need to hire some more bodyguards." I tell Paul

"I think it'd be a good idea, I mean shit man if you saw it out there..." Paul started,

"Yo, I'm coming up with a new rule, no swearing around him or my house." I announce.

"Dang that ain't a bad idea Slim." Proof added

"You know my music I can go at it and that's my art that's my platform to let everything out but I don't want that around my house." I told them, we talked for a bit before they went home and it was just me and little man, I just couldn't stop staring at him he was the most precious thing I'd ever seen. About a hour later the nurse came in,

"How's everything going in here?" She whispered glancing over at Chelsey who was still asleep before walking over to me.

"Great." I smiled,

"He is a very very handsome little boy." She smiled placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah he really is." I admired

"Do you want me to take him so you both can get some rest?" She asked

"I mean if you want, otherwise I'm good." I told her, she smiled at me before walking towards the end of the bed.

"Okay, just let me know if either of you need anything, I'm the night nurse and I'll be here till 6am." She said, I smiled before looking down at my son sleeping in my arms.

"Oh by the way, I'm a big fan." She added before left the room.

About a hour later Ronnie started stirring in his sleep before waking up. I tired to calm him but it was no use,

"Babe." I gently leaned over her bed,

"I know I'm getting up." She said opening her eyes, she sat up in bed before I handed him over to her, she tried to breastfeed him but he kept pulling away and wanted nothing to do with it.

"Well he ain't my son, you already know I'm a breast man." I joked

"Oh come on we all know your both." Chelsey shot back with a smile, she tried again but no luck. We called the nurse who send someone in to help and this lady knew everything about it. She taught her how to hold him, how to position his head, everything. Finally little Ronnie latched on and started goin' to town.

"Dang little one!" I stated.

The next morning we were able to leave, Ronnie had passed his hearing tests and we got everything signed and taken care of, plus I left a autograph for all the nurses and the doctor who helped. Paul was there with 9 bodyguards, we weren't going to take any chances. The base of the car seat was already installed and we had Paul carry up the car seat when he arrived. We got our son buckled in the portable car seat before making our way down to the lobby where we met the security.

"I want you two in front, I want six of you down the sides and one walking behind us." I demanded, Chelsey had to be wheeled out of the hospital while I carried Ronnie in the car seat.

"Ok, everyone ready?" Paul asked looking back one more time, I nodded. The lobby doors opened and security started walking out Chelsey was being wheeled to the car by one of the nurses while I walked close behind holding the car seat out in front of me, we covered it with a blanket so no one would get a picture of our baby,

-"Congratulations"

-"How does it feel to be new parents?"

We got to the car the nurse helped Chelsey into the back seat while I put Ronnie in on the other side, both of the back doors were closed before me and some of the bodyguards started walking around to the passenger side,

-"Eminem, how does it feel being a dad."

"It's great." I said walking around the hood of the car.

- "Congratulations to both of you!"

"Thanks." I said getting in the car, once I shut the door the car drove off.