Role Model (Unexpected)

1 Year Later

We had been together just over 4 years,  Marshall was currently out on a world tour which was great he had just finished up his US tour and realized how much of a success it was so they decided to make it a world tour.

I had been busy with the advertisement part but it's been really great to work so closely with Marshall.  I've been back and forth the whole tour because of how long they go and I knew that I wouldn't last as long as Marshall on tour, but he's only got 5 more concerts to do and the last one is in Detroit.

So far Marshall has done over 218 shows just on this world tour, I can't imagine how exhausted he must be and is going to be after he gets home, but I'm so happy for him and I know regardless of how tired or exhausted he is that he loves this and being out on tour and meeting his fans.  

Today I'm flying out to go visit him, it's been about 2 weeks since I've seen him and I can't wait to hold him in my arms again.  I get to Sydney and take a car service to where he is staying, when I arrive I let Paul know so he could help me sneak into Marshall's suite. 

Paul and Proof had done a great job of keeping him distracted and busy until they knew that I'd be in the room.  When Marshall finished rehearsals for the day he went back to the hotel and walked up to his room and opened the door he threw his jacket over the chair and walked over and plopped down on the couch and covered his face with his arm.  I walked out of the bedroom quietly. I slowly started approaching him smiling,

"Well damn babe you look exhausted," I announced loudly, Marshall about shot out of the couch.

"Holy fuckin' shit babe, you scared the fuckin' shit outta me!" He yelled obviously scared, before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me tightly. Ugh this is what I missed so much! I miss his warm embrace and his scent, the comfort of feeling safe in his arms.

"I'm sorry babe, I just wanted to surprise you." I smiled before planting my lips on his.

"Well, it definitely was a surprise." He smiled,  and we held each other for what felt like hours but I just couldn't help it, I had missed him so much.

A Couple hours later 

(Marshall's Point Of View)

I had gotten up to use the bathroom but when I started walking I noticed a notebook sitting on the desk of the bedroom, but not one that I recognized. I went into the bathroom then returned to where the notebook was placed and picked it up and opened it. There was a bunch of words written in it kind of like how I write my songs there's just a bunch of little verses and lyrics everywhere all over the page but this wasn't mine, it was Chelsey's handwriting.  I looked through the pages then I stopped on one where the whole page top to bottom was covered in words so I started reading it.  

' Wait a minute before you tell me anything, how was your day? Cause I've been missing you by my side, yeah 

Did I awake you out of your dreams? I'm sorry but I couldn't sleep

You calm me down
There's something 'bout the sound of your voice.'   

I started reading until I heard Chelsey call me from the other room, I close the notebook and carry it into the next room and sit on the couch next to her. 

"Babe, what's this?" I asked holding up the notebook,  

"N-Nothing."  She stuttered

"Bullshit, just tell me what it is," I asked again.

"Fine. It's something I've been working on while you've been gone." She admitted, throwing her head back against the couch. 

"Since when did you start writing music?"  I situated myself to get closer to her.