The Crown of Dreams (Part Two)

Terra protected Bloom from inside but couldn't help her friends from falling. "You all right? Nothing broken?" Bloom asked.

"It's too powerful!" Tecna shouted as the thing yelled out again. Bloom and Terra ran even more into the cave as the others flew behind them. 

"There's too many!" Terra shouted as the door broke. "They got in" Musa whispered.

"Oh no! They're coming!" Musa added as she moved away from her spot and flew up. "Sonic mega blast!"

After the large speaker broke them all she landed on the ground and smirked. The thing roared and almost reached down to grab something but a Red Fountain ship blasted the back shoulder before landing at the gates.

"For our women!" Oliver shouted raising his sword.

"Dude," They said in unison before going in for attacks. One after another they each took out a bit of the army until they had their backs together. 

"They just keep on coming" Brandon growled.

"What now?" Timmy asked.

"Plan A to get Terra back. When I say go"

"Go!"

Terra never left Bloom's side but they came up from behind so Bloom had to take action herself. "Bloom! We need to find a safe place!" Terra shouted as she flew into a hallway. She then let Bloom run forward so she could get the one's attacking from behind.

All the girl's got in and Flora created vines to keep them from getting in. Although they chewed right through them.

"Alright, I've had enough!" Terra shouted.

One was about to attack Bloom until Sky got in the way and slayed it with his sword. The three others came in through the window.

"Cool" Stella smiled

"Come on guys! Let's take them down" Sky said as they rushed in. Once they saw the shadow they gasped "All right ladies. Should we let Terra handle it? Or let's pull all our effort?" Stella asked.

"I think the princess needs her rest if she plans on fighting the Trix's" Musa said.

"I'm right here! I can take him!"

"I love your new confidence and all but really! Save it, Terra! It's the logical thing to do" Tecna ordered as Terra huffed "Fine!" She shouted as she flew back down to the ground. She took off her ring and threw it up.

"Second configuration!" She shouted as she slayed each one. As she did that she told the rest dealing with the monster what attack they should attack with until it disappeared.

-

Terra did a sweep of the palace before they left. So the others were talking with the others.

"You guys saved us!" Stella smiled as she ran to give Brandon a hug. "We had to. Oliver has been bugging us about getting his princess back" He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

"But how did you find out about our mission?" Tecna asked.

"Something happened to Red Fountain so all the specialists took refuge at Alfea. Then Oliver asked for Terra and Professor Palladium told him you guys were here. He opened up a portal for us but we were still unable to find you" Sky said before Brandon slapped his back along with Olivers.

"However Brandon and Oliver never give up so here he is along with his page and friend"

"What do you say we all go back to Alfea now?" Terra asked as she jogged back up.

"Yes, please. Winter weather is just so bad for my skin" Stella giggled.

"Plus the new confidence she has is amazing. Say hello to the new Terra" Flora giggled as Terra rolled her eyes and paused. Oliver locked eyes with her and everyone stopped.

"She's your wife?" She asked. She would've just left him alone but this is a new Terra. Confident.

"Ex-Wife. Divorced before we met. Parents found out she couldn't fight they didn't really want her" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Promise you won't lie to me? Your trust has to be earned" She huffed walking forward.

"Kiss him already!" Stella shouted.

"I think I might save it" He chuckled as everyone laughed.

-

Musa was playing the flute as Terra had her head on Oliver's lap. They all laughed out as Bloom and Sky started talking.

"Terra?" Oliver asked in a whisper.

"Yes, Olie?" She whispered back

"I...I want to be with you. As my girlfriend. I want you to only be mine and no one else's. So, Will, you be my girlfriend?"

"Things are going to change Oliver. Now that I know-"

"I'll support you no matter what. New hairstyle, color, confidence, new school, and everything. You're always going to be Terra to me" He smiled

"I'd love to"