Let Me Tell You About Terra

I know I should've told you more about Terra but If I'm being honest I didn't know about Terra. I know that would make me a bad writer but anyway

 I know that would make me a bad writer but anyway

Title: Terra

Alias: Princess (Named by Oliver)

   Baker (In Gardenia)

                 PROFILE

Class:  Fairy

Gender: Female

Age (At first appearance): 16

Birthday: Unknown

Affiliation: Alfea

Winx Club

Specialists

Powers and Abilities: Unknown

Skills, Abilities, and weapons: Combat, Sword, unknown.

Talent: Baking, drawing, and Music

Occupation: Student

Baker

waitress

           PERSONAL STATUS

Origin: Unknown

Family: Rick and Daphne (Foster parents)

other families are unknown

Relationships: Flora (Best friend)

Stella (friend)

Musa (Friend)

Tenca (Friend)

Bloom (Boss)

Oliver( Friend)

                PERSONALITY

Terra is a sweet kind girl. Similar to Flora, of course. Terra has a need to Protect Bloom. She doesn't know why. It's like a double personality. She can see what she's doing but can't control her body as she's going it.

I would like to say she has a "Double personality" because Terra would help people as much as she could and not hurt a fly. But when it came to people disrespecting her she wouldn't give them the time of day like when she found out Oliver was using her.

The other side of her comes out during battle or when in a fight.

Terra struggles a lot with self-doubt. In the last chapter, the topic was fear if you hadn't noticed. She was talking to Alice about fear and how she felt fear before. She's always been fearful, I guess a "Scardy cat" which lends her to be gentle and kind with others that need help.

When she's disrespected she tends to stutter or get an attitude but soon takes everything back.

Not much can be said since you guys haven't even come close to finding out about her.

             APPEARANCE

Terra is a young woman with pale skin, soft pink hair that reaches just below her knees and large blue eyes. She also has a line of frackles across her face and keeps her hair in a ponytail when baking and when not she has it flowing down.

Her civilian outfit is a black left off the shoulder, button-up sweater, her black skinny jeans are low waisted therefore you're able to see her mid-drift, she also wears black combat boots.

Terra's fairy

Terra's fairy. Her skirt is up to her mid stomach and at the end it reaches above her tigh. The top crosses on her chest and she has a glove that only covers half of her middle finger and reaches her mid arm. Her green boots reaches just below her knee. Her wings are teal blue and outlined with a purple/blue.