Disrespect! Read it

It's not just in the comments. Some Message me about it. I've been meaning to write this

I'm taking the time out of my day to publish these chapters and there's a reason it takes awhile.

For someone to ask if I could Update the next chapter it makes me not want to write the book anymore.

Not only that. To ask for an update and then disrespect me on that very chapter you just asked for is ridiculous.

I was thinking of making a second book for the second season but I'm not sure anymore.

Another thing Terra is the main character not Bloom.

The main character of the Book is Terra. It's not what you want it to be, it's not what Bloom would do or what you want Bloom to do, it's going to be Terra.

I wanted to make it as realistic to the season 1 in the show as possible so that you could read it as if it was in show but at the same time I have to move a few things to my liking.

Trust me. I love every single one of you. You helped my confidence, you helped me understand the thrill of writing and getting comments, even if it's a few. But if your going to ask me for a chapter and then completely disrespect the chapter you asked for because you didn't like the fact Bloom wasn't a main character then I'm going to stop.

Writing stories require planning and some thought into it.