CH 18. First "Real" Mission part 1

Depuis le début

"Heh. Alright then, If you insist." 

Well, here we go. Nishida thought, then he closed his book and payed attention.

"I have a C rank mission available. And I will give it to you. The mission is to escort someone." Hiruzen said, which excites Naruto.

"Really ?! Oh Yeah ! Who is it, is it a Daimyo ? or a Princess ?!!" Before going off more, Nishida calms him down.

"Sheesh, calm down ya." 

"Yes, not so rush. I will introduce him. Mister, you can come in now." Hiruzen said. Then, a couple seconds later, the door opens  up, showing what appear to be a drunk man holding a bottle of sake. 

The drunk man then say

The drunk man then say .... 

"What the ? They are only a bunch  of brats." Then, he takes a sip of sake. This remembers Nishida and then he thought ....

Oh yeah, him. If you know how much you paid, at least expect what you'll get. 

After the man sipped some sake, he continued ....

" 'specially you, the shortest with the stupid face.  Are you sure you're a ninja ?"

"Aahaha, who's with the ... " Before Naruto ask completely, Nishida cut him off.

"It's you Otouto, you're the shortest one here." 

"Huh ? what do you ... mean ... " After comparing his height, Naruto finally realizes it was directed to him and is about to clubber the drunk guy and immediately  get held by Kakashi.

"Calm down Naruto. He's the one we're supposed to protect, right ?" Kakashi said. Nishida, who knows that this will happen, is still a little mad about the man's statement. 

"Then how about we punch him just one time, sounds like a deal eh, sensei ? " Because of that, Kakashi adviced Nishida also ....

"Nishida, No !"

"Alright ... alright. Just sayin' ." With things calming down a bit, the man introduced himself ....

"Ehhh, anyway. My name is Tazuna, the bridge builder. And you have to give your life protecting me until I arrive at my homeland and finish building my bridge."

Nishida felt offended by the man's statement and thought ....

Give our life ?! says the man who pays B rank escort. 

Yes. Even though  he really needs it, I believe it is over exaggerated.

Right ?!?!

After Kakashi feels everything is settled, he gives his teammates an order ....

"Alright team, gather up your gears and supplies. We'll meet up at the gate at 12 hundred hours."