ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤

Start from the beginning

He had tried to lose from the grip but instead, fell on the ground harshly. His head hurt badly and his lips bruised with the harsh fall and also from the pressure on his back.

He realized two people were holding him. Maybe these are the people whom his mother introduced to him as his father's friend. Then why are they not helping his parents?

Taehyung shouted and cried but no one helped his parents. His blurry vision looked at those two bodies which were trembling and no one can describe with words what kind of tremble that was.

"We-we are so-sorry, ba-ba-baby." That's the last confession he heard from his father before he closed his eyes forever. 

The scene, the moment, the situation, the hurt and his injured head, everything was too much for him.

So, his blurry eyes took the last few glances of his dead parents corpse and he didn't remember what happened after that as he faints from that unbearable smoke.

Flashback ends...!

"I….I woke up after a whole day maybe and found myself locked up in a blank room. I really don't know why they've done that with my parents or who they were but I know, they are the people who told my uncle to sell me in 'Hell and Heaven."

Jungkook wipes the huge tears from Taehyung's cheeks when he finishes the tragic part of his life.

Jungkook hates it. Hates the tears in Taehyung's eyes but he has no other option. He has to know the whole story before telling him everything. 

"It's okay, Tata. I'm here now. Your Kuku is with you, okay? Don't cry. You're my bravest best friend, remember?" Taehyung chuckles as he wipes his own tears while nodding his head a little. 

"I...I sometimes think, what might've happened that they killed my parents that brutally. I...I know Ku, my parents could never do a bad thing to anyone. They were...they…." Jungkook now hugs Taehyung tightly and lets the younger cry there for a moment. He needs to let it all out. 

When Taehyung calms down a bit, Jungkook kisses him on his forehead and says, "If you want, we can talk about this later." 

Taehyung shakes his head as he says with a sniff, "No. You said it's important so...we're talking today." 

Jungkook takes a deep breath and then asks, "Alright. Do you remember what happened to you after that or who took you?"

Taehyung says nothing for some moments. It seems like he is trying to remember what happened to him almost 13 years back.

"I woke up in a….in a bed. The room was locked from outside. I tried to get out of that room but I was too scared to even move. The bodies of my….parents were flashing inside my brain and I just cried all day. They came just once to give me food. And after a...a long time...I didn't know it was day or night because I was in a room which seemed almost like a cell." 

Taehyung sniffs, wiping his nose, he trails, "They came and took me to another room which was huge, almost like a living room. I heard a boy screaming behind me. I couldn't comprehend what he was saying but it seemed like he was screaming for me."

The red beauty was so into telling his story that he didn't notice the tears inside Jungkook's eyes, the sharp breath he took when Taehyung mentioned that boy. 

"Then I saw my uncle there. I was so happy and relieved to see him. I thought….I thought he came there to save me. But I was so.....wrong." Jungkook clenches his jaw hearing that and he hugs the red beauty protectively.