Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)

Start from the beginning

Blood begins to erupt out of the ground like geysers and room shakes a bit. 

Nero: the hell... !?

Axel: I think we pissed him off.

Xion: no shit!

They then see Urizen getting up from his thrown, with multiple tentacles behind him, and the crystal repaired.

Urizen: you will regret... being born useless and human! I will show you... your worst nightmares! I will give you... despair and death!

Sora: bring it, trash-heap!

With the smack talk outta the way, things get a bit crazy. Now the giant demon was fighting with fists and kicks, while still using the crystal to attack and his tentacles to strike. Everyone did this best, but they couldn't fully keep up and soon found themselves overwhelmed. In the end, the team was weakened a bit and Nero took more damage as he was thrown back again. They were restrain in his tentacles.

Urizen: merely human. Petulant mortal flesh. Cursed... the moment you were brought into this world.

Nero screams in agony until something comes flying thrown the ceiling and breaks everyone free. They look to see a creature with glowing orange energy pulsing off it.

Dante Sin Devil Trigger

Kairi: what is that!?

Urizen: who dares to interfere?

He goes to strike it, but it grabs both the tentacles and rips them off like they're nothing.

Urizen: what creature stands against a king!?

Nero: (weakly) is that... a demon?

Arcturus: I know that demon. It's Dante!

Nero: (gets up) it can't be? Dante, you son of a bitch... I knew you couldn't be killed that easily! Hey, he's all yours. But don't let it become a habit.

He then passes out and a demon bird named Griffon swooped down and was helping him. The members of the team except Arc, Riku, Ruby, Yang, and Terra get up and healed up.

Sora: you guys be careful.

Naminé: we'll make sure Nero gets help.

Roxas: kick that thing's ass!

Griffon: win, Dante, win!

They exit and Dante looks back at the massive demon. He then summons a giant grand sword: Devil Sword Dante.

Urizen: Dante...

The sword then splits open to show and orange blade in the middle. He moves the sword in a circle, creating extra swords and he roars, ready to attack. With this new found power, Dante destroys the crystal and deals a lot of damage to the demon king.