Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)

Start from the beginning

Sora: (looks at the Devil Breaker) how did that happen?

Nero: (looks at it) my reason for being here. A few months ago, a shady guy came to my house and took my right arm. Turns out that was Urizen, and he used it to make this whole damn tree.

Ventus: from your arm?

Nero: yep. But I'm not failing this time.

They heard a vehicle coming, and quickly get out of the way before a van almost rams them. On the side was a neon blue sign that said "Devil May Cry," and in the drivers seat was a Nico.

 On the side was a neon blue sign that said "Devil May Cry," and in the drivers seat was a Nico

Nico: you called?

Arcturus: how did you get here? And who taught you to drive?

Nico: I have my ways. Gear up in here, Farron Jr.

Like the few other unique shops they've been to, Nico's van operated like the Moogle shops they've been to. They made upgrades, bought items, and got rid of stuff they didn't need. After that, they made it to the lion's den.

Inside, they see a massive demon sitting on a throne with a red crystal nearby him and the roots connected to the blood flowing behind it.

Terra: that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Naminé: you and me both.

Sora: is that Urizen?

Nero: one and only. (Yells) hey douchebag, miss me? (Looks around) where's Dante? No body, no dried up Dante jerky? Nothin'?

Arcturus: Dante was here?

Urizen: you've all come to die?

Nero: he talks? Urizen huh? I bet your parents didn't like you much, cause your name sucks.

Urizen: I am without a name. I am power, absolute.

Nero: well No Name... I'll be sure to put that in your tombstone. (Plants Red Queen in the ground)

Urizen: you will suffer... and... die.

Riku: guess we're skipping the monologue.

Arcturus: works for me.

Everyone gets their respective weapons ready and Nero just looks fierce with determination.

Nero: I'll show you dead weight.

With their fight, it wasn't much of a fight, but more of them trying to break the shield the crystal produced while they dodged and weaved from the attacks it produced. After a moment of fighting it breaks and Nero gets a hit when he slices his sword right on Urizen's palm before they're pushed back.

Nero: it's about time I landed somethin'.

Sora: now we can deal some real damage.

Urizen: weak mortals. Demon power does not course through your veins. Yet you try... how dare you strike ME!?