EPILOGUE: last letter

Jeon Jungkook,

Hi? Hello? Kumusta ka? (How are you?) It's been four years since my last letter to you. I don't know how to start but hey I miss you. I really do.

Remember that time you confessed your love for me through letter? I feel like I'm dreaming and keep telling myself that I should wake up before I get drown. But then you showed up at my first exhibit. I didn't expect that a person like you would love me. Love, what a sacred word. You held my hand while saying, "I want to be the only man who get love letters from you. I want to be the man who will be the reason why you are smiling. And, I will be the man that will love and cherish you for the rest of my life. Elle Harper, will you go out with me?"

I really really want to scream in that moment. I guess it is quite impossible for a superstar to love his/her fan as a man/woman. But, you did. You made me the happiest, Jungkook. At the first year we've been together. It's hard I know. Keeping our relationship a secret is one of the things that can lead to a break up. But you didn't give up. Instead, you did everything I asked for. Well, It's for your own good. I just can't hide it to your hyungs. Hehe sorry I am just fan. I love them as much as I want to save our relationship.

On our second year, we finally had the time to see each other. It's hard but thanks to the help of your members, IF YOU GUYS ARE READING THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! They helped us had the best dates we wanted. I just can't stop myself from reading those fake letters you've written over and over again. Hahaha! You did great back then Jungkookie! It felt so real. If I didn't tell the others about our relationship for sure they've been tricked by you and I am sorry for that also hehe.

I'm sorry If this letter were full of our stories from the past. I just can't help it but to miss you so damn...much. I know we broke up a year ago and It was my fault that we finally let go and lost our communication because I said so. We are still young. We both have our own dreams. And, I don't want to be the person who will meddle with your decisions in life. I want to be the person who will help you reach your goals and I thought that being your fan and just a normal person would help you fulfill that. I am sorry for hurting you. But hey you guys are now one of the biggest personalities in the world. I am so proud.

I hope that one day you'll find the right person for you. Who will love you more than anything else. I am hoping for that Jungkook. I want you to be happy and this letter is a sign that I am finally letting you go. I love you now and forever but this is a goodbye.

I will always be your number one fan, Jeon Jungkook.

Always and forever,
Elle Harper

- THE END -
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally done mochis!
Thank you so much for being here with me until the end.
I hope you'll still support my upcoming stories. Remember that I'm on ears to any of your suggestions and comments.
Don't ever forget to stream "Life Goes On MV" on YT and also their other MVs.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE🎄
THANK YOU SO MUCH! BORAHAE!
💜💜💜