HER POV

"Bogoshipda jagiya!" Elle was startled by the person who hugs her knees. She smiled and lower herself to hug him back.

"You never miss any of my exhibit, little J." She pat his head and he stole a kiss from her cheeks. She laughed at his cuteness and return the kiss.

"Uh?" The sound made Elle and the boy got their attention. It was Jungkook. Uh?? Followed by J-hope. (A/N: I'll leave it to your imagination!! But it is based on the Run Bts Episode. It was so fun! Jinja!)

"Uh?" This time it was made by the boy. He looked shocked because of what he is seeing right now.

"Jagi..." He whispered while he shifts his glance from Elle and BTS members.

"Uh I told you I know them, little J. Anyway, As much as I want to hug you all right now and scream until my lungs out. I still have to prepare my speech for today. So, little J go to your aunt Thalia first and If you'll excuse me." Elle bows to everyone and walk towards the MC to talk about the event flows. While on the other hand, BTS members were starting to roam the whole room.

"You think he's JK's? He's definitely looked like him." Seokjin whispered to RM.

"Yah! Hyung! That is way too impossible because we are always together. Jungkookie's too young for that kind of responsibility." RM defended Jungkook. But that kid looked like Taehyungie. he added.

"No no no no! I see resemblance from Jimin. The way he talks, It's like Jiminie's aegyo." Jhope joins the two.

(IMAGINE: Having kids that looked like any of the 7 dazzling members!!!)

"Shhh. We are in the exhibit. We should behave. Besides you guys are too old to chitchats. One more thing, don't accuse those three because they are not the father." Suga said while looking at the oainting of their faces.

"How do you say so? Have you seen the father? Wait, Are you the father? Yah! Did you steal Elle from our maknae??"  Seokjin exclaimed. Luckily, they are far away from the others. He received a smack from Suga.

"Pabo! I would never do that. I was thinking that maybe the mother were part of our ARMY and she always thought about us that's maybe we can see resemblance from us to that child."

"Ahh. Suga hyung's right. Maybe that's the case." Namjoon place his hand on his chin while agreeing to Suga's statement.

"Ah hyung! The event is starting in a minute. What are you doing here?"  Jimin said as he ran into the place where his hyungs talking.

As they walk towards the stage, Jimin whispered and ask Jin about what are they doing there and they seemed so serious.

"We were guessing the father of that child."

"Oh? who do you think it is?" Jimin with his cocky smile.

"Well. I thought it was Jungkook because his name starts with the letter J and he looks like him so—"

Jin didn't had the chance to finish his explanation because Jimin bursts out laughing.

"Ah hyung! Jinja?! I thought about that too! But since Taehyung-ie told me the truth. I made fun of myself haha!"

"Wae? So who's the father?" They both reached the table near the stage. The other members were busy talking with each other leaving Jin and Jimin whispering tonine another laughing.

"I don't know but the mother is Thalia's cousin. She's an army also that's why maybe we had resemblance." He took a sip from his beer and Jin nodding while munching some chips.

  They both stopped talking when the MC starts talking and calling the attention of everyone.

"So now for the main part of this event. I would like to call the person behind these extravagant pieces, Ms. Eleanor Harper."