HER POV

"Can't get over in those black stuff of yours? Elle! You are the host in this exhibit. You must wear a dress or something with light colors." I looked at my things and Thalia. Why? I know that they are all in the shade of black but they are good when I wear them. I still have fashion sense tho.

"You know that this country is far from ours. I can't wear a dress in this kind of weather. I prefer trousers."  Thalia sighed in frustration.

"But at least wear something light. Here *hands over a white top and faded jeans* you can pair it with black pumps." Elle sighed in defeat and go straight to her room and change.

She put some light make up and wear accessories. After that, she steps out of the room and faces Thalia.

"So, how do I look?" Thalia mouthed 'turn around' and she simply follows her and she received a clap from her bestfriend.

"That's what I mean! that's the look of the host!" She just rolled her eyes while thinking that her bestfriend is starting to be more like Kim Taehyung when it comes to fashion and all.

She grabs her coat and bag. "Let's go?" She asked.

"You should go first. Taehyung is expecting me and I also want to see him first hehe." Thalia flashed a peace sign to her bestfriend and for the 678th time, Elle sighed and put her pumps.

Before they leave. "Thalia be careful on driving okay? Go straight to the venue and don't ever ditch me!" Thalia laughed at her bestfriend's statement.

"Of course! We'll see you there Elly! Take care!"

They both flew to their destination.

—————
At the Persona Exhibit Hall

Elle checks each of the portraits and paintings. If there's anything that's needed to polish and all. She talks to her team to finalize the designs and the venue itself.

"Uh...Ms. Elle?" Elle turn around and see that it is one of her staff.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" She asked. Her staff seems so uneasy.

"The portrait...that supposedly the main picture." The staff stops talking and scratch his head.

"hmm? What about that?" She asked without looking because she's busy wandering around the hall.

"That portrait is missing."  She was taken aback

"WHAT?"

Her whole team gather themselves around as they heard Elle. They are asking about what was happening.

Elle is ordering them to find it. That it may be someone misplaced it. She wears her coat was about to leave the hall when Thalia barged in holding a big rectangle that is fully covered in white cloth.

Thalia with curious eyes ask, "Oh? What's with the rush? You still have 30 minutes to prepare."

"That portrait is missing." Elle emphasizes the word and Thalia sheepishly smile.

"Missing? It's here." Thalia removes the white cloth that is covering the big rectangle she's holding.

Elle on the other hand sighed in disbelief.

"Yah! Why do you have that?"

"Oh? I thought you don't want this to be placed here today? I kept it at home and decided to bring it here. well, just in case." Thalia handed the portrait in one of Elle's staff and starts to move and hang it in the wall.

She looked at Elle with a smirk. "Why are you so nervous? Do you think someone stole him from you?" Thalia laughed at Elle's reaction.

"Him? That's a portrait. My own portrait. Of course, I would be nervous." Thalia shook her head and just smile.

"Anyway, Where's Taehyung? I thought you pick him up?" Elle added.

"He'll be here. I think Jimin called him for updates or something. Oh there he is!" Thalia ran towards her boyfriend. Tahyung simply put his arm on Thalia's waist and walk towards Elle.

"I'm glad you're here Elle." Taehyung says. She raised her eyebrow.

"I should be the one saying that Taehyung. Anyway, Thanks for coming and I'm sure you'll like the theme of my exhibit." Taehyung nodded at her statement. Thalia hugs his waist.

"Here comes my own version of Van Gogh. Don't worry I'll be a great photographer today!" She received a smile and kiss on cheeks from Taehyung.

"Thanks, Love" Taehyung said and Thalia can't help herself but blush.

"I've had enough lovebirds. I better go before I kick your asses." Elle said as she starts leaving the two laughing at her.

"You should date someone Elly!" Thalia shouts and she didn't bother to turn around.

"I think It might start today." Elle rolled her eyes because of her friends teasing her. She can be happy even though she doesn't have a boyfriend because she has them, she thought.

-----------

As minutes had passed.

It's almost time for the exhibit to get started. While Thalia and Taehyung are waiting for the other members. Elle is still busy practicing her speech for today's event.

"Hello Everyone! I'm Eleanor Harper known as Elle. I would like to thank you for co---"

"HARPER!!!" Elle stops from what she was doing when she heard someone shouts her family name.

"Omg! Jimin-shi you came!" She placed the piece of paper she was holding on the nearest table and welcome Jimin with a hug. "Thank you so much for coming! I thought you wouldn't because you didn't reply to my message earlier." She added not knowing that Jimin isn't the only one who came.

"Mianhe-yo (I'm sorry). I woke up late and did my morning routine as fast as I can so we can't be late." She immediately let go of the hug when she saw the other members looking at her.

She ran towards the others. "Yah! I thought you guys aren't available today?" She pouted.

"We would make time for our ARMY of course!" Jin said as she initiates a hug from Elle and the other older members join for a group hug.

After the group hug, "Seriously? Don't you have schedules for today? The 95's says that they are not busy but knowing you RM and Suga oppa, I'm sure you guys are busy working on your new music for the upcoming album. I'm not an army for not knowing every little detail about you guys!"
Namjoon laughed at her statement

"I need some new ideas for our new music and I think seeing your portraits will help me to freshen up!" Namjoon explained and Suga agree to that.

"Elle-shi! Why are you only mentioning them? Jungkook is also writing new m— "

"Everyone is writing new music hyung! Don't make it a big of a deal." Jungkook cut jhope and tap his shoulder.

Elle smiled at Jungkook's reaction.

COf course it's a big deal Kookie. Remember, you are my bias." Elle said that made the other members shouts and tease the both of them.

Jungkook didn't know what to say and Jimin walk towards him and pushed him towards Elle. As before Jungkook talk, someone run towards Elle.

"JAGIYA!"

‐‐---------------------------
Sorry for the long wait mochis!! mianhe-yo~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and comment.

I just want to tell you guys that I posted 'letters from an army' on BTS Universe Story!!! CHECK IT OUT! THANKYOU💜

[letters from an army/mochigull]
"Elle Harper, who are you?"
Check out my story!
#BTS UNIVERSE STORY #Romance #Personal Growth #Drama #Friendship #JungKook #All
http://mar.by/_l4jz