HIS POV

Jungkook wakes up to see that he is still in Jimin and Jhope's room. He quickly sat on the side of the bed and checks the time on his phone. 6:59am.

He arrange all of his stuffs and realized that no signs of Jimin or Jhope inside the room.

"Oh! I locked the room."

After he finished arranging his stuffs, he quickly open the door and bring all of his stuffs into his room.

He left his room after he takes his morning routine and smells something on the kitchen.

While walking to the kitchen he saw Jimin sleeping like a baby on the couch.

"He slept late last night because of playing games on his phone. He didn't want to wake you up so he slept on the couch." He turn his gaze to the person who's talking, Namjoon. He's holding a glass of water.

"Oh! But where did Hobi hyung sleep?"

"Huh? At his room. You didn't see him?" Namjoon replied after he drank his water.

  "Hmmm... Hobi hyung's out...for... a jog." Jimin said with his sleepy voice (MORE LIKE HIS HUSKY VOICE).

   Jimin lazily stand and walk inside his room without taking a glance on them. Jungkook decided to just help his Jin hyung on cooking and Namjoon sets the table.

  Meanwhile, they heard Taehyung shouts and runs towards the kitchen while still wearing his pajamas and sleeping mask.

"Wae?(Why) What's with the shout?" Jin asked.

"I slept with Yeontan last night and I woke up without him. Did you see him?" they didn't had the chance to answer Taehyung because they saw Yeontan running towards the kitchen.

"Oh there he is." Jin stated.

"Where did you go huh?" Taehyung asked while caressing Yeontan's face.

"We took Yeontan for a jog." Jhope says as he walk towards his room. While Suga gets a bottled of water from their refrigerator.

"Breakfast is done!" Jin said while putting the food on the plate.

"I'll just take a shower." Yoongi said as he leaves the kitchen while Taehyung carries Yeontan to his room and do his morning routine. Jungkook puts the food on the table with the help of Namjoon.

"Jungkook! call your hyungs we're having breakfast." He nods at Namjoon as he walk towards Jhope and Jimin's room. He saw Jhope walking towards the comfort room with his towel on his shoulder.

"Ah hyung! We're having breakfast."

"Arasso(Okay). I'll just take a quick shower." Jungkook walks towards Jimin's bed to wake him up but he heard Jhope's shouts, "He slept at 4am. Goodluck on waking him up"

  Jungkook smirked as he jump on his hyung.

"HYUNG!! WAKE UPPP!! THE SUN'S OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOUR EYES TO SEE THE LIGHT! YAAAH!" Jungkook said while tapping Jimin's face.

  Jimin is trying to push Jungkook away from him but his dongsaeng is too strong for him. So, he gave up and lazily stand and walk his way into the comfort room.

Jungkook leaves the room and joined the others on the dining table.

----
After eating and washing the dishes. Taehyung and Jimin decided to go shopping for Yeontan needs.

"Jungkook-ah, do you want to come with us?" Taehyung asked while fixing his eyeglasses.

"Aniyo(No). I'm not in the mood to shop." he said.

"But in the mood to read her letters. Hmmmm.." Jimin smirked while Taehyung laughed at Jungkook.

  Jungkook throw the pillow behind him.

"Aish!! Just leave both of you!" He said and barge into his room.

  He face his computer and starts to edit some videos. While editing, he gets a piece of paper and a pen and starts to write again.

  Elle Harper,

  Hi! how's your day?

I'm editing some videos for my next G.C.F.
I bet you're excited for this.
The hyungs are really funny and I know all of you will laugh while watching this.

Anyway,

How's school?
Isn't exhausting?
Don't stress yourself and eat your meals on time okay? :)

Jeon Jungkook

---

  Another update!! HAPPY 4K READS ON LFA THANK YOU SO MUCH MOCHIIIIISSSS
CHEERS TO MANY MOREEEE ~~~

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
ENJOYYYY~~

 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTENJOYYYY~~