Nekoma High

"She looks so cute~!"

"Like a little angel!"

"Shhhh! Shut up or you'll wake up you idiots."

I heard multiple clicks of people's phones and a flash shot across my eyes.

"Do you want to die?" I groaned out stiring in my futon as I opened my eyes to meet four sets of eyes looking down at me,

"Oh shit!" Tanaka, Noya, Sugawara, and Asahi all scattered out of the room as I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes and yawned. I sat there for a minute trying to regain my soul and looked around, everybody else's futons were put away and their bags were collected by the door. I stretched out my arms and stood up checking my phone

Karasuno Group chat

Tanaka:
Sleepy Beauty caught us 😖

I rolled my eyes as I walked to my bag and pulled out my clothes to wear to Nekoma and began to change into a sports bra, a white T shirt, black spandex shorts, and my Karasuno Volleyball track suit

I rolled my eyes as I walked to my bag and pulled out my clothes to wear to Nekoma and began to change into a sports bra, a white T shirt, black spandex shorts, and my Karasuno Volleyball track suit. Shoving my pajamas into my bag and scooted it to the door, I stuck my feet into my track shoes and I walked out of the room and down the hall to the backdoors of the building and saw all the guys practicing in teams.

"Hinata spotted me first and waved at me, "Good morning Y/N!" His loud voice caused everyone to turn to me and smile, "Good morning Y/N!" They said in unison, "Good morning. You guys are already practicing?" I asked as I unzipped my jacket setting down on the bench by the door, I slid off my track pants and set them down with my jacket. "Yeah! Can't let those Nekoma nerds win now can we?" Tanaka said as he hit the volleyball my way, I leaned to the right and hit it back with my forearms letting it go to Daichi who hit it to Asahi who hit it to Kageyama, but he got a little too excited and set it for Hinata who spiked it hard in my direction, my game senses clicked and I dashed to the left, sliding in the dirt to dig the Volleyball up and towards Noya, bening in his state of shock it hit him in the face making him fall back flat on his back.

"Noya! I rushed over to him along with everyone else, Asahi helped him stand up, and luckily he didn't have a bloody nose. "Why didn't you hit it you dumbass?" Noya shook his head and looked at me with stars in his eyes, "You are amazing Y/N!" I cocked my head to the side and sighed closing my eyes, "That could have broken your nose, you know that right?"

"Yeah but it didn't! Do it again!" Noya pushed everyone back to their spots as we began to hit the ball back and forth again.

"Breakfast!" Kiyoko called from the doors, all the boys cheered in unison and all ran inside, I was slipping on my pants and jacket from the bench when someone cleared their throat behind me, I turned to them to see it was Daichi.

"What?" I asked trying to keep my resting bitch face intact, but all I wanted to do what bury my face in his chest. "I just wanted to say that...I'm sorry." My facial expression softened at him.