One On One Time

I sat at my desk looking out the window as my teacher spoke, her words falling on my deaf ears. I was lost in my own thoughts, I couldn't help but feel uneasy about this weekend. The guys speak highly of Nekoma, maybe I won't have to pretend to be a boy and just be myself? No Coach said to keep that a secret, but I really want to get to know Kurro better.

I sighed to myself before a tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality, I turned my head to look at Daichi, "Hmm? What's up?" I asked blinking a few times.

He was already standing up, his backpack on his shoulders, "It's lunch time. C'mon." Sugawara was standing by the door pocky in hand as he ate it. I quickly scrambled to my feet slinging my backpack over my shoulders and grabbing my gym bag which Daichi took from me to put on his own shoulder.

As I walked by Sugawara I stole the Pocky that was in his mouth and began to eat it as I walked down the hall, "I was eating that you know?" He pointed out as he chewed on another one. "Yeah it did look like that huh? Bummer." Daichi and Sugawara laughed at me as we walked outside to the vending machine.

Kageyama and Hinata were already standing there as Kageyama pulled out a milk box from the vending machine.

"Hinata! Kageyama!" I called waving as we walked up to them, "Oh! Hi Y/N! Hi Daichi and Suga!" Hinata waved back smiling widely. Kageyama turned and nearly spit his milk out at me, he was blushing like crazy and avoided my gaze.

"You okay Kageyama?" I asked putting money into the vending machine and pushed the option for an apple juice bottle. "He's just not used to seeing you dressed like a girl." Hinata then leaned into my side and whispered in my ear, "I think he has a crush on you."

I started to giggle and patted Kageyama on the arm, "Get used to it bud, I'm here to stay. I'm still the same Y/N, just with girl parts." A large hand clammed over my mouth from behind, Sugawara started to chuckle nervously behind me as he pulled me away, "Okay! That's enough of that!"

I moved his hand away from my mouth, "What?! What did I say?" He stopped dragging me away and put his hands on his hips, "You can't say things like that to the first years! They are babies." I bit my bottom lip in shame, he was right. I shouldn't have said to Kageyama.

"I'm sorry Suga, I just want to help Kageyama settle in that I'm a girl." I hung my head low and Suga patted my head, "Its-"

"Y/N!" I looked to my right and saw Noya jogging to me, "Noya! Hi." When he reached us he grabbed my hand and tugged, "Can you come here for a second? I wanna talk to you." I looked at Sugawara and Daichi and they shrugged their shoulders. I turned back to Noya and smiled, "Sure."

Still holding onto my hand he pulled me away from the third years and pulled us to the side of the gym. He stopped but didn't let go of my hand, his cheeks were red and he had his lips pursed like he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

"What's up Noya?" I asked curiously searching his face.

"Well...um...I wanted to ask you, since we don't have practice today...if you wanted to go to the fair tonight...with me..?" His eyes didn't meet mine as he asked me, he was actually looking off to the side, he looked so adorable right now I could kiss him.

I giggled and squeezed his hand, "Sure. But on one condition. You look me in the eye and ask again."

His eyes snapped to mine and he smiled a big goofy grin, "Do you want to go to the fair with me tonight Y/N?" His eyes sparkled this time, full of hope and happiness. "Yes Noya, I'd love to go."

Noya pulled me into a tight hug, "Thank you Thank You!" He pulled away and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "I'll meet you at your house at 4?" I took out my phone and texted him, "That's my address, I'll see you tonight." I waved bye to him as the bell rang to go back to class. I was smiling the whole way back, I had a date.