The alarm begins to scream as I groan.

"Our kid now." He pulls me up giggling.

"Presents!" Elijah stands at the door stomping his feet excitedly.

"Yes presents!" Ashton mimics him.

"How'd you get out of that bed baby?" I laugh.

"Spider man." He nods.

"Spider-Man?" I ask looking at Ashton as he shrugs. Elijahs never really been into superhero's but I guess my boy won't always watch Moana with me everyday.

"Spider-man came from there." Elijah nods pointing at the window.

I look at the window to see it peaked open.

"Oh yeah?" I laugh.

"Mhm." He nods.

"Well Spider-Man I think you need some brekie." Ashton smiles picking him up upside down and swinging him around as he takes him down the stairs making plane noises.

I chuckle going to Luke's room to wake him and Nadia up.

I knock hearing groans.

"Come on your nephew is very ready for presents." I laugh.

"We'll be under that tree before he can say uncle Lu-"

"Uncle Luke! Presents!" Ashton yells up with a tiny Elijah echo.

"Dammit." I hear Luke mutter.

I shake my head going down the stairs.

Mum and dad were already up and making breakfast.

"Presents!" Elijah kept calling out.

"Food first then presents okay?" Ashton asks putting him in his high chair.

"Okay." Elijah puts his thumb in his mouth.

"He called me dada last night." Ashton brags to my mum.

"Really? Oh That must have been the best Christmas gift." Mum melts a bit as I wrap my arms around Ashtons waist.

"Hey cutie." He looks down at me.

"Hey handsome." I smile.

He leans down kissing my forehead as Nadia and Luke run down the stairs.

"Eggs?" Luke asks.

"Yes, dippy. Go sit down!" Mum tells us all.

"Can you make Elijahs scrambled? He makes a huge mess with dippy eggs and those are my favourite pjs he has." I ask mum. She laughs holding up the tiny pan with scrambled eggs already cooking. I smile. "I should never question you." I head into the dining area.

Breakfast was delicious and Elijah was ready to open his presents. Mum sorted them out so he could rip his all open.

"Alright time for presents!" I smile bringing Elijah to his pile.

We all opened our presents. Mum and dad really spoiled Elijah rotten. He got everything he wanted.

I didn't even need to open my presents and I already knew I had everything I wanted.

"Do you wanna go upstairs for a bit?" Ashton whispers in my ear. I smirk a bit.

"Can you watch him we're gonna go setup his toy." I grab the big box. Nadia nods playing legos with him. We went up the stairs like teenagers again. Locking the door behind us. Ashton throws me against the bed. And crawls over top of me, pulling my shirt over my head.

He kissed my mouth then down my jaw to my collar bones leaving small love bites.

"We gotta be fast." I moan in a hushed voice.

He smirked looking down at me.

-

We giggled coming down the stairs to see them all still playing. We go over and join our beautiful son to play with legos.

After a while we heard sirens. That's when we noticed the house was lit up with red and blue lights coming from outside.

"Whats happening?" I ask going to the window. Maybe one of our neighbours was in trouble.

As I peeled back the curtains I saw the three cruisers in our driveway. That's when the knock on the door came.

Everyone looked confused and startled. Ashton looked at me with a cocked brow. I shrug going to the door.

When I open it I see four police officers.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, Addison Hemmings?" The officer asks. I nod.

"Yeah that's me."

"We have some bad news." They tell me.

"Okay?" I raise a brow telling them to go on.

"You might want to sit down, if we can come in to talk." He says. The sirens were still blaring as I noticed Elijah cover his ears.

"No it's okay, you can just tell me here." I nod.

"Okay." He clears his throat. "Patient Ryder Throneberry escaped the ward last night. We see you have a restraining order on him and with the past police reports we felt it was important to come let you know. But we have plenty officers looking for him at the moment." The officer tells me as everything slows down. My jaw drops. I feel my hands shaking a bit. I taste the tears.

"We are doing everything we can. We need to know if he's tried to contact you or your family?" I shake my head.

"No, no I would have called the police if he did." I tell them choking up a bit.

"Mummy," I hear Elijah whine. He comes running towards my legs as Ashton tries to grab him.

"It's okay. It's okay." I tell Ash, picking up Elijah and covering his ears from the sirens.

"We're going to have to come in because we have some things to show you." One of them tells me. I nod heading to the couch as Ashton helps the officers in.

They pull out pictures of Ryder and a bunch of drawings that look like me.

And notes on notes of who knows what. My chest tightens as Elijah pulls on my shirt.

"What baby?" I ask.

"That's Spider-Man." Elijah points are Ryders picture. "Spider-Man came in the window and helped me out of bed." He tells me as my heart drops.

I move houses tomorrow, and my internet won't be available for a bit. So I wanted to make sure I wrote you guys a chapter you'd hopefully enjoy 😈

How do you feel?

-R