Christmas Eve

It's Strange Life
_____________________
A D D I S O N
December 24th
_____________________

"So what are you gonna get me for Christmas?" Calum asked as we sat in the living room.

"A better attitude." I nod.

"Well that's just rude." Calum rolls his eyes.

"You wanna see rude?" I raise a brow before shooting him the finger.

"Mummy-" Elijah runs out of the kitchen to me.

"I'm gonna get you!" Ashton calls out slowly chasing behind him.

Elijahs giggling as he runs away from Ash making me smile. Ashton catches him flipping him upside down and tickling him.

"Got cha!" He laughs.

Ivy and Calum still we're sneaking around. Ashton decided we'd just let them keep thinking they were ninjas until Christmas.

"Mummy! Mummy!" Elijah giggles as I take him out of Ashtons arms.

"Did he get you?" I ask laughing.

"Got me!" He giggles before yawning.

"I think it's time for somebody's nap." Ashton chuckles.

"You wanna go lay him down?" I ask. He nods taking Elijah out of my hands and bringing him up the stairs.

"I should get going. But I will be here later for dinner." Calum nods before leaving.

"Have fun," I called out before he closes the door.

"With Ivy!" Ashton adds coming down the stairs. "He knocked right out." Ashton laughs a bit.

"The whole dad look, looks good on you." I laugh.

He smirks sitting on the chair then pulling me on top of him. Kissing me lightly. As I straddle him I pull at the ends of his hair.

"You know that drives me crazy." He groans.

"Does it?" I ask jokingly.

"Fuck off Hemmings." He chuckles. He slips his hands on the bottom of my shirt about to pull it up-

"Oh my god! Not on the couch!" Lukes voice screams as I quickly hop off of Ashton.

"Uhh-"

"Yeah uh is right!" Luke whisper shouts. Nadia walks in behind him to see us together.

"You two finally hook up?" Nadia raises a brow.

I cover a laugh with my hand.

"You knew?!" Luke asks Nadia jaw dropped.

"All drunk Ashton can talk about is Addison, I figured it must have happened sooner or later. besides, how could they not end up together? we need more Elijahs, he's so cute." Nadia smiles.

"I think just Elijah is enough for now." Ashton chuckles a bit.

"Yeah nothing else is coming out of me for a long time." I shutter just thinking about the pain of birth.

"How about in-"

"Don't even finish that sentence unless you want to be kicked out." Luke raises his brows. Ashton just smirks for a second raising his hand up in defence. "Mom says to start peeling potatoes. Enough for a village." Luke looks down at his phone.

"Why don't Jack and Ben ever have to help?" I groan.

"Because we're the favourites." Jack points out as they walk through the front door almost on cue.

"One, no you aren't. Two, get in the kitchen and start your peeling!" Luke jumps on Bens back as Ben struggles carrying him to the kitchen.

Nadia follows them laughing. I follow not too far behind them as Ashton grabs my wrist pulling me in for a quick but loving kiss.

"We tell them tonight?" He raises his brow. I nod holding his hand in mine. "Good because I was worried you'd falling in love with Calum." He jokingly sighs as I slap his arm.

"Oh whatever. You're the one who was actually dating Ivy." I furrow my brows at him as he raises his arms in defence.

"You're cute." He smirks.

"Shut up we're pretend fighting." I laugh.

"I don't want to pretend fight with you. I just want to make you smile and laugh." He whispers probably afraid the guys will hear him and he'll lose all his 'man points'.

"You're cute." I laugh pulling him into the kitchen as Jack and Ben sit on the counter tops kissing wooden spoons.

"I don't want to pretend fight with you!" Ben puts on an over the top voice.

"I just want to make you smile! And laugh!" Jack announces. I stifle a laugh.

"Ya ya ya, I'm a simp whatever." Ashton flips them the bird before sitting down and peeling the potatoes.

-

The room was surrounded with food, friends and family. Everyone was celebrating Christmas with their family's tomorrow on Christmas Day. But mom decided it would be nice for all of us to be together today. I dressed Elijah up in a reindeer onesie. I was kinda sad he didn't have anyone his age to run around and be a kid with. But I am excited for both Luke and Nadias baby and Jack and Celestes baby to be running around causing mayhem.

We were listening to Christmas songs with matching ugly sweaters, talking pictures and joking around.

"Alright it's dinner time!"

"We'll be a second!" I call out. Ashton grabs Ivys wrist pulling her outside gently. I grab Calum pushing him to follow them.

Once we get out into the back yard. I see Ashtons already got our gift for them.

"What's this about?" Calum groans.

"Well we just wanted to let you guys know," Ashton smirks opening the box. In there lays two masks and a year long couples "ninja" lesson. To learn karate. "You really suck at sneaking around." Ashton smirks.

They both stand awkwardly jaw dropped. Ashton and I giggle.

"We're all adults. No more sneaking around." I laugh. "We're getting too old to not chase what we want. And you two have wanted each other since senior year!" I announce.

"So, we also got you gift cards to the cupcake bakery that you guys always use to go to." Ashton smiles.

Well both smile at them as they look at eachother.

"Well I can't say I'm surprised, as soon as I knew you were coming back I knew you two would end up back together. I was kinda excited to see what would happen." Ivy laughs pulling me in for a hug.

"Okay! Now let's go muck!" I pull them to the door.