Chpater 2

Jamie's POV

"Yup I packed that and that, Im sorted." I mumbled to myself. I just had finished packing, when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw a person with a black jumper and black jeans with black vans. "Yess?"

"I'm looking for my cat have you seen it. It is black and white." the person sounded really sad.

"Umm, no sorry I haven't seen it." I must have closed my eyes more than a second then I felt water being squirted on my face and more on my shirt. I opened my eyes and saw someone else come up to me all in black and squirted me more and more in my face and the person who said that they lost there cat was squirting me on my top. "what the fuck is going on here?"

"Jaime Perciado mind your language young man!" The person sounded like a girl I knew a few years ago, she was with Tony, I think it was Tony's girlfriend.

"Surprise!" One of them took off their hood and it was Tony.

"Tony and......"

"Amazon." she ran up and hugged me, she is like Tony,  she is a hugger.

"Amazon what a nice name, are you Tony's girlfriend?" I asked, she gave me a dirty looked from what I could see. She took her hood off.

"Fuck no, bitch I'm his hot sister." she said while kissing me on the cheek.

Tony pulled her off me I looked at her. "Sorry to disappoint you Amazon but you are not his type."

"Aww really, I love that face already." she paused. "wait did we not already meet before a few years ago?"

"Yeah I think we did." it went awkward really quick but then Tony broke the silence.

"Dude, get changed into a new top we have to go get Mike and Vic." I nodded and went to get a new top.

Amazon is weird like Vic and Kellin. She will fit right in.