9.

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up and see I have only 30 minutes to get ready and go to college.

I was about to get ready. I went downstair to eat and go but I didn't find Hyung ae.It was odd to not found her.

I ask mom where she is and she said hyung ae already went to college.

I thought she might have something to do. why do I care.

I went to college. I saw everyone entering included hyung ae with a guy with her.

I felt something strange. It was something I didn't ever feeled before.

Hyung ae's pov:

I was entering with beak hyung and Jaehee. I peeked at Jungkook and he was staring at me.

I looked away. I was angry with him but didn't I am overeactin.

It was about study why did I make the matter big.

It was his choice if he wants to study with me or not.I will talk with him in the lunch break about this.

I went to my class. I sat in my seat but I didn't found Jungkook.but suddenly I saw Jungkook talking with a girl.

Oh its normal for him since he is a pervert.

I saw Jungkook coming to me to talk, but the teacher came so he didn't say anything.

°at the cafeteria°

I went to find Jungkook but I couldn't find anywhere.in the last I went to the terrace to find him and he was there-_-

He was seating there eating something.I went there and sat beside him. "Hey"I said.

"Hey...umm I am sorry for behaving like that"he said.
Gc
"No its not your fault. I shouldn't have tooked it seriously.you now when its come to study I get angry easily"I said

"So we are both sorry " he said smiled slighty."yeah"

We went to the class after the bell rang.

~time skip~

The classes end so we were walking to home but I wanted to tteboyaki, so we went to a place to eat.

We entered the place to eat.I could see that Jungkook is scared.

We started eating.we maked a deal that who finished it faster.he couldn't ate half of it and I ate it full°~°

We went to home.I got changed and wanted to make sure if he wanted to study with me.

He said yes so went to the garden to study there because I wanted to study there.

Jungkook's pov:

Why does she has to study here.she ordering me like a princess.-_-

I sat with her.I saw her looking at the sky and smiling. Looks like she is remembering her boyfriend. whatever.

"Will you start studying or not?" I said. "yeah yeah.lets start" she said rolling her eyes.

When we were studying,mom came and give us some apples and juice.

We thought to take a break from studying.

"The wind is so good.I feel so great" she said. her eyes were closed she feeling the wind.her hair was flying because of the wind.

"She was looking good"I said slowly.wth I am saying.I am getting crazy staying with her.

Thank god she didn't hear what I said." lets eat"I said.

Hyung ae's pov:

"Lets eat" he said.cutting my asthetic moment.I really like asthetic moments,view °~°

I was trying to grab the juice glass that auntie gave me and him.

It accidentally slipped and fell.It didn't fell on the books because we kept those on one side.

It actually fell on Jungkook."Mianhea (sorry"I said. I was really guilty for spelling it.

He was totally frustrated for that.I quickly ran and grabbed a tissue for that.

"Your still clumsy like you were, when you were a child" he said

My face changed in moment as I heard that."just like when you leaved me all alone"I said.

I could feel my tears felling so I got up and was making my way to my room but suddenly Jungkook grabbed my wrist.