2.

I didn't wanted to do it but I ended uo doing it.

"Follow me!" Is said coldy to Jungkook.he nodded.there was nothing to saw him downstair so I tooked him to upstair.

We went to thw study room and Jungkook's face was like this -_-

I giggled slighty to not make him noticed it.my study room is kinda boring so I quickly changed the location.

We went to my room.my room was cleaned so I feeled relieved.

We sat on the bed it was so awkward. "Lets go to the garden" I said because it was getting awkward.

We went to the garden. It was windy and cold.we sat on the brench.

"So do you like sports?" I asked because I hate silence.

"yeah..its good" he said. "what about you?" he asked.

"me?" I said pointing at myself.he nodded."what are you saying I really sports"I said smiling widely.

then I realised that I look like weirdo so I went back to normal. "I mean.. yeah.... I like it" I said.

"do you play games?" I asked. "yes. what about you?" he said."I really liek playing games because It is really entertaining "I said smiling slighty.

after a couple seconds later his parents came and told him taht it is time to go.

They went to their house and I went to my room.

Spenting times with him again makes me remind of the old times.

Of how we used to be bestfriends.but as he grow up, he begin to distanced himself.

I am not gonna forgive him for leaving me when I needed him the most.